Jack Skellington/Elsa Friendship Campaign

Winter Nightmare

Jack Skellington/Elsa

Prologue

Elsa: Are you royalty as well?

Jack: Royalty? What gave you that notion?

Elsa: Well, everyone here calls you the Pumpkin King. So, i just assumed that you’re an actual king.

Jack: Oh! That dosen’t mean i’m royalty. It’s just a title thats designed to strike terror in the hearts of anyone who hears it.

Elsa: Oh. (Chuckles) I see.

Episode 1: What’s This?

Jack: Halloween is coming up soon and it’s still needs something. Something that is unique. Something that will top all the other Halloweens.

1: Halloween is coming up real soon.

2: Everything is all set. But Jack believes it’s still missing something.

3: Jack wanders the city looking for inspiration

4: As he walked, he passes Olaf.

5: Jack looked in amazement, a living snowman. He approaches the snowman.

Olaf: Hello Mr. Skeleton, i’m Olaf and i like warm hugs.

Jack: Fascinating, a walking, talking snowman. I mean, i have seen a snowman before. But never ones that is alive. Pardon me for asking Olaf. But who made you?

Olaf: Oh! You must mean Elsa. She’s one of my best friends.

Jack: You must take me to her. I may have an great idea for this Halloween.

Episode 2: The Snow Queen

1: Jack followed Olaf to Elsa’s ice palace

2: Jack have heard tales of the snow queen but never met her in person

3: Upon arriving at the ice palace, Jack stares completely in awe at it’s sheer beauty.

4: Jack knocks on the huge doors.

5: Elsa opens it, shocked to find a skeleton standing on her doorstep.

Elsa: Olaf, who is your new friend?

Olaf: This is… uh… Sorry i never got your name Mr. Skeleton.

Jack: It’s actually Skellington. Jack Skellington at your service. Queen Elsa, how you like to be part of this year’s Halloween?

Elsa: Halloween? I’m sorry, but I don’t quite understand.

Episode 3: Winter Nightmare

1: Jack shares with a confused Elsa his vision.

2: He pictures a winter wonderland… but with a Halloween touch.

3: He sees scary snowmonsters, jack-o-lanterns carved in ice, and a city covered in ghostly white snow.

4: It would be…a winter nightmare!

5: Although she finds his enthusiasm charming. Elsa was a little cautious on using her powers on something so ambitious.

Elsa: Jack, I would love to help you, but i’m not sure that i should use my powers on something as ambitious as a holiday.

Jack: Nonsense! It’s perfect! It’s something that the people in the city will talk about for years to come.

Elsa: Still, i don’t know.

Jack: Look, come by my side of town and just help out a little bit and we’ll take care of the rest. How does that sound?

Elsa: All right Jack. I guess i can help for a little while.

Lock: Isn’t that her?

Barrel: The women with snowy powers like that prince told us about?

Shock: He also said she can make a giant blizzard if we get her scared enough.

Lock: And we know just the person for the job.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel: Oogie Boogie! (Laugh manically)

Episode 4: The Town of Halloween

1: That afternoon, Elsa came by to where the people of Halloween Town called home.

2: Elsa looked around at all the odd creatures. She definetly felt out of place.

3: The monsters stopped what they were doing and stared back. They have never seen someone like Elsa before.

4: The mayor ran up to Elsa and led her to where Jack was.

5: Jack was overjoyed to see that Elsa made it.

Jack: Perfect! You’ve made it. We were just about to begin.

Elsa: I still don’t know about this Jack.

Jack: Don’t worry Elsa. I’m sure thing will go just swimmingly.

Sally: You have to excuse Jack, your majesty. His heart is in the right place. But he does tend to bite off more than he can chew.

Elsa: This winter nightmare of his does sound fun. But i have bad feeling about this. That someone is planning something.

Oogie: So, this is that snow queen that that bonehead Jack has been talkin’ about eh? (Laugh) I’ll be jiggered. That work’s for me. I got somethin’ special in mind for her. Oooh hoo hoo! One little sprits from this essence of fear i whipped up for the occasion. And that scaredy-cat queen will whip up a blizzard this city will never forget. Today’s forecast: A 100% chance of snowy fright! (Laugh maniacally)

Episode 5: Do you Wanna Build a Snowfiend?

1: Elsa gets started by making horrifying snowmen.

2: Using her magic, she conjures a snowman with jagged teeth and four eyes.

3: She chuckle to herself. It almost looks like Marshmallow.

4: She began to enjoy herself as she continued to make snowmonsters and ice shaped like jack-o-lanterns

5: But her good time was about to be ruined when she was startled by Oogie Boogie standing behind her.

Oogie: Well, well, well, what have we here?

Elsa: I was about to ask that myself.

Oogie: Why it’s only Mr. Oogie Boogie Man here to spread a little holiday fears. (chuckles)

Elsa: Oh. Your here to help me finish?

Oogie: Weeellll! You can say that. (Laugh) NOW!!!

Lock, Shock, and Barrel: Trick or Treat! (sprays essence of fear at Elsa)

Episode 6: Be Afraid! Be Very Afraid!

1: The next thing Elsa knew, she got a face full of essence of fear.

2: Oogie laughs as he and his minions disappear in a dark alleyway. Elsa blast them with her magic.

3: Out of the alley came out Anna. Her skin was ice and her hair was white. Elsa had accidentally struck Anna with her powers again.

4: Elsa’s heart begins to race as Anna body began to freeze over.

5: Before freezing completely, Anna staggered over to Elsa.

Anna: Elsa.

Elsa: Anna? No! This can’t be true.

Anna: Elsa. How could you… do this… to me? (Freezes over and shatters)

Elsa: Anna! No! It was accident! I didn’t mean to! Please come back! No! NOOOO!!! (A blizzard begins to form as Elsa begins to sob).

Oogie: HAHAHAHA!!! Here comes the blizzard! HAHAHAHA!!!

Episode 7: Fear is the Enemy

1: Jack noticed that the ground was covering in frost and an ice vortex began to form in the sky.

2: He went where Elsa was and found her sobbing terrified tears and found the empty essence of fear bottle. He knows that exposure to it will make it’s victim hallucinate their greatest fears.

3: Jack was told that Elsa’s powers get extremely dangerous when she feels strong emotions of fear.

4: He also knows that no one loves and believes in Elsa more than her sister.

5: Jack hurried to Anna.

Jack: Anna! Anna!

Anna: Jack! what is it? What’s the matter?

Jack: It’s your sister. she was sprayed with essence of fear and…

Anna: She got so frightened that her power created a big blizzard.

Jack: Yes! How did you know?

Anna: I can see it from here.

Jack: Anyway, i think she had a vision about you. You’ve got to help me calm her down.

Anna: Well than, come on. Take me to her.

Episode 8: Love will Thaw

1: By the time they got back, the entire block was covered in snow.

2: Anna trudged over to a weeping Elsa.

3: When Elsa saw that Anna was not dead, she quickly embraced her.

4: The blizzard slowly dissipated, showing a street covered with snow and windswept icicles

5: A furious Oogie looked at the sisters, growling.

Oogie: HEY!!! What gives?!? A few more seconds and this city would have been huge popsicle!

Jack: Oogie Boogie! I should’ve known this was your work.

Anna: What did you do to my sister you crazy bag of bugs!?!

Oogie: Come on now Sweet Cheeks, no need to get too hot under the collar. I was only doing my job.

Anna: Sweet Cheeks!?!

Oogie: And on that note. I’m leaving! (Runs away)

Anna: Hey! Come back here you creep!

Elsa: Let him go Anna, he’s not worth it.

Jack: Elsa. I would like to apologize. If i would have known…

Elsa: Don’t worry about it Jack. It’s not your fault. You were just trying to make a special Halloween.

Anna: And it looks like you guys did. Look.

Jack: (looks at the icy landscape) Your right. Besides the means of getting it, this is fantastic! Thank you Elsa! I have a feeling this Halloween is going to be the most horrible yet.

Anna: And that’s a good thing?

Jack: Of course it is. After all, it is Halloween!

Elsa: Well, in that case, it was my pleasure.

Friendship Campaign Complete

8 Likes

On a scare a 1 to 5 how would rate it’s scare factor? 5 being terrifying and 1 being “eh…”

0 voters

1 Like

No offense but the formatting is very bad. It’s hard to tell where one episode ends and the next begins.

• Try bolding the episode titles
  • Use hide details for each episode
  • Bold the character’s name at the start of a piece of speech
  • Check grammar!!!

Darn! Grammar! My arch nemsis for english. Thanks for feedback.

What about the story itself, i know don’t think its scary. But is it good?

It’s not scary but it’s pretty good, especially some of the interactions.

Such as? He says out of curiosity.

The way Anna and Elsa talked to/about Oogie is pretty funny especially given that you’d never expect them to interact if they were to ever come across each other.

There, this oughta do it.

That’s much better. It’s way easier to tell when someone starts talking now :+1:. Some more tweaking will be needed but it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t a little scary? I though for sure that Elsa hallucinating Anna’s death would get people.

It’s probably scary for some people but it would take a lot more than that to scare me. I’m a huge horror fan so I don’t scare easily.

Beautiful job on the campaign, this should be a friendship but a shame it is not, I have a 10 out of 10 for effort, but a 6 out of 10 for organization, maybe you should have each episode on a separate page, but overall great!

1 Like

That would be kind of confusing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney