Jafar hero concept

Jafar is a :star::star::star: back-line control hero.
Jafar uses his sorcery and phenomenal cosmic powers to wreak havoc on the enemy.
“Trust me, my pungent friend. You’ll get what’s coming to you.”
Entrance: Jafar walks in and gives a deep bow.
Victory: Jafar lifts his staff with a smile, the staff’s eyes glow slightly.
Defeat: The head Jafar’s staff shatters and he grimaces.
Basic attack: Rather than having a basic attack, Jafar will lift his staff every 3 seconds handing out 1 random debuff or buff to 1 random enemy or ally. Debuff/buff lasts until the enemy or ally is ko’ed or an enemy ally clears the debuff. Buffs do not carry over to the next wave.
White skill: Time is running out! This skill is unique. Jafar summons a huge hourglass in the middle of the battlefield then shatters it. Once it shatters, all enemies’ attack speed is decreased by 50% for 8 seconds and the remaining time on your battle time is given 8 more seconds. Attack speed slow has a chance to fail on enemies higher than level X. Like this:

Green skill: Charming, isn’t it? Jafar lifts his staff and uses his hypnosis to charm all enemies for 2 seconds and giving them X bonus damage over the duration of the charm. Like this:
Blue skill: Polly want a cracker? Iago(who sits on Jafar’s shoulder for the duration of the battle) throws crackers at the closest enemies, blinding them and dealing X damage. Blind has a chance to fail on enemies higher than level X. Like this:
Screenshot_2019-06-13-12-30-33-1
Purple skill: Phenomenonal cosmic power. Jafar now Deflects every second attack on him. Deflect means that an attack will bounce off a hero and hit the enemy who attacked for 50% of the original damage. Deflect has a chance to fail when the attack comes from an enemy level X or higher.
Friendships: Malificent, Aladdin

Malificent: The interval between which Jafar hands out a debuff/buff will decrease by 0.3 seconds per star. He now heals X hp for each debuff/buff he dishes out.
Aladdin: Charming, isn’t it? increases by 0.5 seconds per star. Also grants his allies X basicc damage for the duration of his green skill.

Hope you enjoy! @Polaris hope you consider this.

3 Likes

Some interesting abilities here though one question…

If the game is called Disney HEROES why are there playable villains? Wouldn’t they have made for better boss fights?

1 Like

As we can see it, no. We have some playable villains, but those mama bots still remain the only boss type :robot:

1 Like

i assume tou are in one of the later servers that have yet to unlock villains. Spoiler, Hades, Ursula, Maleficent, Scar, and Gaston are all already in the game. I do not like it either, but Whutever.

1 Like

I’m in server 1 and really enjoy having a few villains

2 Likes

Ok, trying to keep this thread alive

Come on, comments?

Acredito que a perblue não lançará mais heróis acima de 2🌟

1 Like

Yeah that seems to be the case now

Actually, I’m in server 1 and its kind of irked me since they began adding them. XD

2 Likes

So, comments?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney