Update 1.10.4 Patch Notes

FYI the team XP requirements are increased by 1,000 after level 100

@DA_JUNKY, @Polaris is on vacation for the week. @Elliot will take his place for now I hear

1 Like

Erm when are the servers updating

Whenever google releases the game update to their stores

This is kind of awkward without Polaris lol

Please @Polaris, in wake of the new Aladdin movie consider this unique concept!

I know right

I Can’t wait when it’s Update and of course anger. Bo peep. And duck and bunny is here in that game.

Google Play is ready

Server Update confirmed for 11:00 CT

When is that in eastern time?

and you are right :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Should be 9:00 in the West when it starts

Server update in 29 minutes

Oh ok, its 11:30 am here

@MysticMoana47 that should be 10 in eastern time.

While I think I see that others have replied to you I thought I add this to the conversation.

I think the fact why people seem so angry is mostly just because they feel frustrated in terms of not feeling like they are being heard in terms of the level cap raising as people here have been vocal about that the level cap is raised too fast for weeks if not months now.

While I am not going to say that more people shouldn’t have been more constructive feedback/diplomatic like in terms of their comments rather than frustrated and such, but I do understand them and why they react like they have.

So yeah, that’s how I view the situation and I do think their reactions are logical based on how vocal they have been about it and Perblue not seeming to address the level cap raising issue in a good way.
I personally mostly just do my own things and have fun for my own sake like in terms of the story content and seeing new lore and such ;-).

Anyway, shouldn’t be long to the update now and looking forward to it ^^.

1 Like

Maybe it got cool off at 11:00pm.

Wait you’re an hour behind the CST, so I guess you are using mountain daylight time.

Yep. 1 hour

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney