January 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

That statement is wrong unless they come back to the office to do the server update for something like that. Which I dub because holiday break.

3 Likes

Only PB knows when a hero will be announced. We do not know if (SPOILER HEROES) will be coming on Friday. It is likely and possible, but we do not know.

Also I am not a dude. :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Hey If people that are on the servers that had him and Honey lemon We’ll never would have known who would be next

1 Like

Common error theses days with genderless usernames. Yeah I committed those mistakes sometimes

3 Likes

Technically they we’re removed because they we’re added by accident.

2 Likes

Yes. Totally true, but it is super easy to avoid making the mistake of assuming someone’s gender.

2 Likes

In that case, you maybe want to add something that points out that’s a prediction rather that an affirmation.
Mostly because that’s how rumors starts these days and mostly because exists people that will take it as true, and when we get to Friday and he’s not announcement. "Where’s him? Ozi said that you will announce him now. WHERE’S HIM?!?!

9 Likes

Excited for Honey Lemon! And, I really like Sadness and Goliath are in shop refresh, needed those chips.

1 Like

That’s unfortunately can’t happen currently until another app update happens and people (Dataminers like Merida or Kermit in Discord) do their extraordinary job of understand the code of the game ans find that (if PB left something of course)

2 Likes

Ahh makes sense. Was hoping for

Since they were leaked together.

8 Likes

They can be leaked together but that can’t be considered for being released together. Like the pig of Toy Story, he was already leaked and still nothing.

4 Likes

Not even on the 50th reply and we are already kind of straying from the topic. Let’s try to continue an on topic conversation.

2 Likes

Bruh no hero refresh? Thats just bruh

3 Likes

source
I love this shop rotations! Now I can max out Disgust, Colette and Sadness! What a emotional new year rotations! (Also Disgust preparing for the new year rotations gif)

13 Likes

Honey Lemon was always my favorite from the team. Glad to see she’s in. Also can y’all stop spoiling characters for people who do not look up spoilers? It doesn’t matter how long ago something leaked, if it wasn’t officially announced then it is spoilers. Just because you personally know about something doesn’t make it common knowledge especially if it was never officially released or stated. Try being more respectful to others and the game devs.

8 Likes

Same wondering why it’s not gonna be in game yet🤔 Is it just way to broken🤔

6 Likes

That’s a bit of an over statement, don’t you think? She’s not THAT op.

4 Likes

This Friday?

1 Like

Go to “that website” and see her red skill and the 200% more damage and how it doesn’t even require levels for it to be active… and when people get their hands on her Sally disk… oof as she just gonna destroy teams😬

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Freeze had a huge nerf this month. If anything, Elsa and Olaf badly need a refresh. I hope PB realizes that.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney