January Sign-In Heroes and Shop Refresh!
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode January Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new Hero, Honey Lemon from Disney’s Big Hero 6!
Honey Lemon is a mid-line “Control” hero. Honey Lemon will be the January 2021 Sign-In Hero on all servers!
Honey Lemon throws a large glob of sticky goop at enemies, dealing damage to them and reducing their attack and movement speed.
Honey Lemon throws a glob of goo at the closest enemy, dealing damage to them. If there is a Frozen or Blinded enemy, Honey Lemon will instead target them and also increase their Freeze and Blind durations.
Once per wave, when an enemy comes within melee range of Honey Lemon, she secures herself in a shield of goop that also reduces the attack and movement speed of nearby enemies. Honey Lemon cannot attack or move while in this shield.
Honey Lemon’s basic attacks and “Sticky Mess” increase the remaining duration of any Blinds or Freezes on enemies.
Honey Lemon prefers to target Blind or Frozen enemies with her basic attack and she gains energy when she damages a Blind or Frozen enemy with her basic attack. With her basic attacks and skills, Honey Lemon deals more damage to enemies who are Blinded or Frozen and she deals even more damage to enemies who are both Blinded and Frozen.
- Honey Lemon and Hiro
January Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on December 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on January 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Honey Lemon will be the January Sign-In Hero
- Kronk will be available in the VIP Crate
- Manticore will be available in the Guild Crate
- Disgust will replace Maximus in the City Watch Shop
- Kim Possible will replace Davy Jones in the Creep Surge Shop
- Colette will replace Shan Yu in the Arena Shop
- Sadness will replace Flynn Rider in the Coliseum Shop
- Dr. Facilier will replace Mad Madam Mim in the Heist Shop
- Goliath will replace Gerald, Marlin & Nemo in the Guild War Shop