January 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

They did not have a nerf. They got counters, but they will come back with Honey Lemon.

Let’s get back on topic.

6 Likes

How is bringing up random heroes like Cat staying on topic? And direct counter is an indirect nerf.

1 Like

This topic is to talk about the next sign in and shop refreshes. Nothing else.

Anyways honey lemon sounds OP

NO their TRASH
And anyways who even asked about that

1 Like

Honey Lemon looks awesome. Looking forward to farming Sadness more now! And also Disgust, I will miss farming Maximus but we’ll have more opportunities for him later, I’m sure.

Gizmo is great for invasion, he and Timon & Pumbaa crush it, but I would say there are definitely better support heroes then him out there

Honey Lemon going to bring freeze team back and being even more cancerous than before! Seems like the game is starting to bleed out.

2 Likes

My prediction is Clawhauser and Hamm are maybe like mid this month but yeah, Honey Lemon looks fun. Running her, Hiro and Baymax will be great to finally have some BH6 characters

Uhm, no.

She looks way too OP. Every attack increasing Freeze duration.

1 Like

Freeze needs this though. They were HEAVILY neutered by Fear and other toons this year. Let them have their fun

Also, a easy solution is running characters that hit hard to kill her fast. Every action has an equal opposite reaction.

no, he is just irritating… Honey Lemon is much worse

2 Likes

I know there are but there still good

Well, I was kinda hoping for :frog: or :man_cook:. Happy for the people that wanted her though.

As much as I like Honey Lemon, I don’t like how her skillset was crafted (nor her animations) :confounded:

It just screams “INVEST IN WALL-E OR POWERLINE!”

Smh

3 Likes

:frog: and :man_cook: are most likely next month

1 Like

I’m so sorry

I’m so exited to see Honey Lemon because she part of the team. For now we’re missing Go Go. Wasabi and Fred.

1 Like

Well It’s always on Fridays but they still on vacation so idk

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney