John Bender (The Breakfast Club, 1985)

Description: Although John lacks in fighting skills, He can sure make up for it in crude and cocky insults.
Trial Team: Blue
Stars: :star2:
Role: Control
“If you keep biting your hand you’re not going to be hungry for lunch”
Basic Animations:

Entrance: Bender will walk onto the battlefield in his signature shades and jacket before throwing of his shades and getting in a unbalanced fighting pose

Basic Attack: Bender will throw his scarf at the nearest enemy stunning them for 3 seconds and dealing 541 damage. When Bender needs to use the attack again, he will grab a scarf out of his pocket.

Victory: Bender will take off his jacket and do the “Do you hear this?” Pose (but without the middle finger).

Defeat: Bender will throw off his jacket and kick it behind him

Skills:

White Skill: Profound Cockiness
Bender will taunt the opponent with the most HP, stunning them for 7 seconds.

Green Skill: No Morals
Bender will throw a knife at the ground which will stun the closest opponent for 7 seconds and dealing 541 damage

Blue Skill: Forgot My Pencil
Bender will walk out of the battlefield. 3 seconds later he will fall out of the sky and fall on the closest opponent dealing 2030 damage

Purple Skill: What A Jerk!
Profound Cockiness will now stun the opponent with the closest HP for 13 seconds

Red Skill: False Alarm
Profound Cockiness and No Morals’ “stun times” are increased to 15 seconds

Friendship Campaigns:

John Bender and Anger
Anger Management Class
Bender and Anger both attend an Anger management class.
Allies: Frozone, Disgust, and Dr. Drakken

John Bender and Kuzco Concept
Greed Machines
Kuzco and Bender look for power over the city.
Allies: The Underminer, Shego, and Jafar

1 Like

I don’t know whether or not this is your first hero concept, or one of many, but it’s a start. As a fan of the Breakfast Club film, this was certainly fun to see.

Thanks! I bought a collection of John Hughes movie at a store and decided to watch this first. I didn’t think I would enjoy it, but I thought it was hilarious!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney