July 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

July Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode July Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new hero, Ron Stoppable from Disney’s Kim Possible!

Ron Stoppable

Ron Stoppable is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Blue team. Ron will be the July Sign-In Hero.

Skills

Mystical Monkey Powers

Ron channels his Mystical Monkey Powers and strikes the closest enemy with both hands. Ron deals damage to the enemy and applies Reflect to himself.

Naco Chuck

Ron pulls out a naco platter and throws it at the farthest enemy, splattering hot cheese on that enemy and any others near them. Enemies hit take damage and have their Attack and Movement Speed reduced.

Rufus Rumble

Rufus runs onto Ron’s hand and Ron throws him at the farthest enemy. Rufus scuffles with the enemy, dealing damage and Stunning them.

Booyah!

After Ron uses “Naco Chuck” he gains Attack Speed and Basic Damage. Ron is also Energized during this time. While Energized from this skill Ron gains extra Energy each time he performs a basic attack.

Essential Ron-ness

Ron’s basic attacks deal bonus damage to enemies below a percent of their Max HP. Ron also Stuns enemies when he damages them with the Reflect from “Mystical Monkey Powers”. Ron can only Stun enemies this way once every few seconds.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Reflect is applied to allies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Damage ally
  • Effect Buff: +Armor Negation

Friendships

• Kim Possible
  • Launchpad McQuack

July Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on June 30. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on July 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Ron Stoppable will be the July Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Esmeralda will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Pocahontas will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Fear will replace Captain Amelia in the City Watch Shop
  • Jumba will replace Syndrome in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Jim Hawkins will replace Linguini & Remy in the Arena Shop
  • Tron will replace Kermit in the Coliseum Shop
  • Carl will replace Honey Lemon in the Heist Shop
  • Demona will replace Wasabi in the Guild War Shop
46 Likes

Wooooooooo
Ron!
And Rufus!

13 Likes

Yes it’s Ron!

1 Like

@Musketeer, it’s time to edit that Forum Heroes power up

:eyes:

4 Likes

I´m in the cover of a magazine!

11 Likes

It’s Don Naco

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Told ya

2 Likes

@Musketeer

Yay, Ron! He looks awesome!

Skillset is just as funny as I expected. :rofl:

1 Like

Glad more Kim Possible characters are coming

2 Likes

And we thought it was gonna be [CENSORED]

14 Likes

Gonna eat some burritos to celebrateimage

3 Likes

Can you please keep all these thoughts to one comment? This is the third one in the span of 10 minutes.
Also, that gif has a Naco, not burrito :wink:

6 Likes

:angry: :black_flag:

3 Likes

Still sad that Rufus is only one skill but the nice thing is that I can spam Rufus with Amelia :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I’m just a little hyped about Ron coming in the game because out of all the July sign in heroes this ones the best and It looked like he tried to make a burrito out of nachos

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Yeah, we get it. “The Kim Possible artstyle clashes with the game’s artstyle”. Deal with it, geez.

14 Likes

happy Musketeer noises
I’m really excited for Ron as well, though, he looks powerful on Wakkatu :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just keep it all to one comment.
It’s become spam.

1 Like

Just to say the Kim Possible era fans are actually now most likely young adults now technically :-).

And I do see Kim Possible as a proper Disney character, even if more so second tier than main tier as in the Disney movies.

2 Likes

Alright I will

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney