July 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Ooh, it’s Ron! Musk will be very happy!

Ooh, I like… even if i dont use Tron…

1 Like

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
(I almost got Kermit to 6* but whatevs, I need more Tron chips)

5 Likes

downloadfile-5

4 Likes

Ron Stoppable looks fun; no idea when or if I’ll be able to level him up, though, considering how much it costs nowadays. (It took 142,722 stamina to get Quackerjack up to Y0, and that’s with a double drop and after opening all the badge crate rewards from the guild contest.)

And if you really want people to spend more City Watch tokens, maybe rotate in a hero that’s never been in a shop before? I’m sure Carl or Demona would get a lot more people spending tokens than Fear will.

2 Likes

Where’s Kevin and Russell? And Bunsen? In a store and Swedish chef?

3 Likes

Yeah no one likes fear such a poor damn choice people will just keep stockpiling them city coins

1 Like

I’m sad Ron is wasting a perfectly good Naco, but I’m so glad he’s in. Even with Drakken in the game, Kim still felt alone without Ron and Rufus. The KP collection is feeling more complete now!

1 Like

Perblue if you want people to spend their tokens maybe quit recycling old damn heroes in the easiest stores and put newer heroes like Carl and demona into those stores in my situation all arena coli and surge and city watch heroes I have 6 star already from previous store visits by them. So looks like I’ll be saving a lot of coins this next month

2 Likes

Even then, still left 1 more character to go

2 Likes

3 support heroes this round 1 tank 1 control 1 damage

2 Likes

Russel & Kevin have only been out for about a month; I think it normally takes about two months for a hero to move from diamond crates to a store (or elite). As for Bunsen & Beaker and Swedish Chef, heroes are just staying in exclusive crates and as contest rewards for longer periods now, since we’re down to 3 heroes a month instead of 4. If pressed, I would guess Swedish Chef will be replaced within a month or so, and Bunsen & Beaker a month after that, but there’s no way to do more than just make a guess right now.

4 Likes

Seriously? Esmeralda only in a VIP Crate? I hope she gets her own spot in the Elite Campaign Map soon

1 Like

She will get to a store soon before elite just need to give 2 months

2 Likes

Wow I just noticed 2 old challenger exclusive heroes this round intriguing so much for the rarity of them

1 Like

Can’t wait for the new hero

1 Like

Nope. That would be in 5 months.

All sign-ins go through this rotation

Sign-In → VIP → Guild → Shop for 3 months → Elite campaign

12 Likes

Oh okay, thank you for the information ^^

1 Like

Conclusion if you ask me:

Great sign-in hero! Ron rocks!

Terrible shop refreshes! Goodbye Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Kermit :cry:

5 Likes

B-but

1 Like

Heroes aren’t bad persay but where they were selected for each store is pretty bad

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney