July 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Wait what? 3 months?

1 Like

yeah :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh please.You make an entire topic About this. I have such a hard time Getting my hands on Demona chips,And you say it’s bad?

1 Like

Look at Honey Lemon.

Sign-In for January, VIP for February, Guild for March, and Heist Shop for April, May, and June

1 Like

I was hoping it was gonna be someone else, still pretty cool I guess…

1 Like

On the other hand, I’m trying to get Kermit to 6 stars.

Ugh.My guild crate never gave me Any Demona chips.

And I still don’t have enough.

It’s always best to save and do the buy 5 option

1 Like

Most players don’t have a high enough VIP level to get access to the VIP crate or the bonus Guild Coins, or even to get double the sign-in chips past day 10. My VIP 3 backup account barely has enough chips to get Demona to 4 stars; I doubt I could have gotten enough chips to get her to 5 stars without somehow sneaking a F2P account into a whale guild.

Well that’s rude…

Changing the subject,Ron Stoppable has a great skillset,and I love the Rufus design.

3 Likes

Same here :smile_cat:

Cool! The 3rd Kim possible character!

1 Like

Yeah now we need Shego

1 Like

She will probably be the next Kim possible character

Oh well happy early birthday

2 Likes

Well wait until the 17th and this is the reason why I care a lot about July sign in heroes because the hero that’s the sign in will be the hero I get as a present and Ron is the best out of all the others

1 Like

Alright, that’s cool that we got another character from Kim Possible, which I haven’t seen yet. I’m mostly pretty satisfied with some of the hero refreshes at the market, especially Carl. Overall, I’m ready to get anticipated!:+1:
My only disappointment is that Honey Lemon is getting replaced, I was so close to give her a fifth star, but oh well, I’ll eventually upgrade her soon.🤷🏻

EPIC!

It’s you, Ron! You finally made it to the game!

(Unlikely like some others)

Amazing design, thanks PB :smiley:

Hmmm… wonder if it will come with all the visual effects from the finale or not.

[*] All the wasted Nacos.
Weird that Ron doesn’t get at least a bite to heal himself or something.

I really need this icon!

All amazing, just what he needs! :ballot_box_with_check:

As typical for rotations, but still nice to get more Carl’s chips. Oh, wait… heist shop, nevermind :grimacing:

Thanks, PB for adding more characters from the best TV show ever! Wonder if there will be 5 playable characters one day so the KP collection will be added for them :thinking: :cloud:

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney