July 2022 Tier List! Y16 Max Level 315 | Bendy

Dude, Character levels don’t matter if you’re going up against another player around your skill level. It is all about what makes the character unique and Skills of said character that will most likely bring you the victory. Lol

At max level Pacha is weaker, still strong but way easier to KO, especially with Phillip, he is actually very easy to kill at max, as long as for now, only lower level-ed players have issues with them.

The whole gameplay is very different at ~150~ vs ~320.

… too late.

Yeah, I can see why. Most players revolve around mainly mods that only buff Pacha’s Attack power. Which is good, but you need more diversity. Get a Max health + Reality increase Mod in there, sense Pacha lacks mainly on that. You can give Pacha a Fantastic Crit Mod, and even a Basic Crit that will heavily increase his kill power. Giving him a Green skill increase Mod is always a good idea, and the Kronk Disk should be a HUGE help with that aswell, as it is SO much better than the Bo disk. These are mainly the Mods I’ve been using for Pacha, and I’m doing pretty fine on cloud nine, and have even taken out other Pacha’s around the same Level at the time.

‘That’ meaning Reality.

You cut me out of Context here, I wasn’t saying You specifically, I was saying you in general as a perspective.

How is that even supposed to help? He has no fantastic crit so he will never crit even with full mods. You need 321 fantastic crit to have at least 1% chance to crit.
Mods can only give up to 128.

Ehmm.

That is common knowledge, yes.

U also will definitely need pacha’s red skill or he will be TONS worse.

Character level actually does matter (as well as what rank you have them at) because of ‘effective’ crit/tenacity/evasion/etc.

If a character is level 140 and has 160 normal crit, then effectively they only have 20% crit vs characters of the same level.

So a characters stats varies over time. For example Max had 93% (90 because it can’t be higher than 90) tenacity at R1 (lvl 140). Max has 17% tenacity at Y5.

Max is MUCH stronger at lower levels and MUCH weaker at higher levels because of him losing effective tenacity over time. Lower level characters fighting people at the same level will have a much different meta from people at max because of effective stats varying with level.

And the fact that you suggested putting fantastic crit on a character that has 0 base fantastic crit suggests that you dont fully understand character stats.

5 Likes

Well, I’m either the Luckiest guy in the world and getting even more damage, or that take is very stupid. Either one or the other. Though the other Mods might be better for Pacha, I really consider mods that will really increase the Kill power of him. I was Recommended Fantastic Crit for Pacha, and it has been working wonders for me.

Cmon man, have you seen it? No seriously, it’s extremely helpful when going up against certain characters. A huge boost on Pacha’s Reality is extremely helpful for his Survivability, and has allowed him to take even more damage from Opponents.

Exactly.

I didn’t disagree with that, I’m just giving other options to at least give you a little more help with it.

It was a Suggestion from someone passed down from me, so don’t blame me for it.

I really don’t want to get involved in what seems like a ridiculous and somewhat off-topic discussion, but that’s not a take - it’s fundamental mechanics of the game combat system :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Another take out of Context. It’s either the take is stupid, or I’m the luckiest person in the world. I’m not blatantly saying it’s stupid. What I mean by that is I’ve been receiving more damage when I equipped the Fantastic Crit than I was without it, so it’s either I’m very lucky or that take is incorrect. Though it could be the other Mods I have on him, not really sure.

I’m just gonna be the bigger man and stop the debate, it’s just getting boring talking about this, and going back to the Forum page to see yet another reply.

It’s not a stupid take. People are literally trying to teach you how the mechanics of crit stats work.

Because Pacha has 0 fantastic Crit as a character it’s literally impossible for him to get a crit on his fantastic damage. The only benefit to a fantastic crit badge on him is the small amount of basic damage it gives him.

Like you end up saying at the end of your post, if you are seeing an increase in damage it’s because of the other mods you put on him.

Normal crit and green skill mods are the only two mods that would noticably increase Pacha’s damage output.

As others have previously stated, due to the mechanics of the game, Pacha does not benefit AT ALL from +32 (or even +128) fantastic crit.

I have it maxed out.

I don’t really care to be honest, this is getting boring. It started off as a troll, but now this is getting a little out of hand.

I was just re-reading the tier list and I noticed a couple thing that kinda made me surprised.

Like Pacha, I think at max level and Y16 Pacha is basically well uh, not Best of the Best.

I think Pacha probably belongs in really good.

And then Ian.

I mean I am not even level 150 and Ian is just not that good. I think if anything he belongs in Really Good to Balanced.

So could we vote on Pacha and Ian in August?

1 Like

Ian is mediocre without high level red skill. With it he’s pretty amazing (not “unfair” but still great). So if anything his name should be in red

right, also I think we should vote on Snow because uhm idk why her name is red? I think she is great with or without her red sill. Just because she doesn’t have her red skill doesn’t make her a tier down, so I wanna vote on Snow because I think she belongs in BotB.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney