Just a late upload

I’ll always have the most fun using teams of just my favourite characters.

Song used: Some Kind of Magic - LVTHER

3 Likes

Why does the first team has four supports lol and all are healers hahahaha…but I like the fact that you favorited elsa and rapunzel, I like them both hehehehe nice team Aurora :ok_hand:

Yo, whatever works, I will do.

But more specifically, Kevin and Mickey’s healing have speed because of Genie. Kevin ensures no one is getting tripped up. And Rapunzel and Eugene? The two of them are legitimately great together in this game. They’re a tried and true formula.

Oh okay :blush::+1:

@Aurora_Veil can you review my team? Please
This team is my favorite cuz they do well in arena I just got no.1 in arena yesterday, I beat up players who has more leveled up heroes and they work well in other game modes also… I’m in server 19 and team level 87 so I hope you review my team…

1 Like

If this is your favourite team, then it’s great! I can totally see why I works well.

If you plan to move forward with these characters, then make sure you will prioritize working on the Red Skills of Elsa and Rapunzel. Kida and Bo Peep will be okay, so put all your effort on Elsa and Rapunzel.

For Friendship Disks:
Bo Peep: Woody
Kida: either
Rapunzel: Bo Peep
Elsa: Frozone
Meg: Shank

Rapunzel’s friendship disk with Bo Peep will be particularly important for Elsa once you unlock Elsa’s Red Skill.

Thank you so much, and I’m on server 19 we don’t have red skills yet and I’m actually working on meg and Aladdin’s disk lately but I’ll work on shank just like what you said…I have a question, why did you picked bo peep’s disk for rapunzel isn’t it good if it’s Jasmine’s disk cuz more damage to shielded enemies…just asking

It’s because of the team you showed me specifically. Bo Peep’s disk let’s Rapunzel slow down movement speed and that is going to be what you’re after.

When your Server finally gets Red Skills, you will work to unlock Elsa’s Red Skill, which gives her bursts of Energy when enemies are slowed or frozen. If Rapunzel has Bo Peep’s disk, she will help Elsa get lots of Energy very quickly and you will see Elsa just wipe everything off the map. It’s beautiful.

Oh okay thanks :blush:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney