Just imagine - Imagineer concept - custom concept part 3

Yes! You tried your best, and it really shows! :smile:

2 Likes

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh in my feedback but I do stand by it. I never said that Foxy rushed the concept and didn’t try to make it look nice, I said its appearance makes it seem like that. I was hoping that by pointing out areas to be fixed or neatened that the concept could be completed and made into a nice, cleanly concept to celebrate Imagineer. My intention was never to create two sides where people for some reason thought my feedback was rude.

7 Likes

Umm, what.

5 Likes

Foxy made this concept to honour Imagineer, no? By fixing it up he can make it that way.

Sure but shrine sounds kind of creepy, also idk but honour is a strong word.

5 Likes

My reaction exactly. That came off very stalker-y. :sweat_smile::grimacing:

5 Likes

Fine, are you happy now?

Really? That post didn’t break forum rules. Y’all need to chill.

6 Likes

No need for the tone, with recent events regarding imagineer that statement is just kind of off…

7 Likes

Again with these ‘recent events’? Can you not let go of the past?

2 Likes

Again the tone is not needed? I was just saying, also “recent”.

2 Likes

I don’t think we need to keep bringing them up… it happened, we fought, it was resolved.

2 Likes

If it’s a recurring situation, no. The past can not be let go.

4 Likes

We were just saying you could’ve worded that better, quit being so aggressive.

4 Likes

Why does everyone get so defensive when it’s about imagineer??

5 Likes

I get defensive now because I wasn’t defensive then. The fact that I was against her in that situation is why I wish it would stop being brought up… we know what happened we don’t need a constant reminder or else it will potentially start up again.

2 Likes

The thing is I was just pointing that out to explain how your statement was off, you turned it into something by getting defensive.

4 Likes

Seriously though, all we want is for to edit the post and make a mental note to tone it down a little. I have no idea what situation either of you are talking about.

4 Likes

???

This is the post that started the chain about recent events…

If what was another forumer?

Can we just stop the bickering? This has been going on all day and it has been resolved, but you keep antagonizing it for conversation… At this point (all day) it is enough and not necessary…

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney