Just imagine - Imagineer concept - custom concept part 3

Someone is stalking this comment

I just edited it and it got flagged again

4 Likes

There seems to be a lot of unresolved feelings here…

Sorry about all this Foxy_bingo, maybe can we chat in a PM about this? As it stands, it’s going nowhere fast.

11 Likes

This following around imagineer is so unhealthy, and leads to stuff like this, I didn’t even bring up anything remotely negative.

4 Likes

This just needs to be Archived

“Sign, sealed, deliver” ~ Stevie Wonder…

2 Likes

Everyone keeps tying Imagineer to the situation and won’t let her move on.

1 Like

We won’t since she keeps bringing it up. I agree, we should move this to a DM. We just let this topic be…

7 Likes

The point is YOU won’t leave it alone, I simply said the statement was off and brang that up as a reason??? Leave it alone.

4 Likes

Chill.

I feel like this isn’t the first time a user concept ended up closed (hopefully…) over drama? I was thinking of doing one, now that I’m reminded that they exist, but now they seem to be an omen. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I really dislike it when people make indirect statements (that can and will be taken as offensive) both to my face and behind closed doors. How would you like it if it happened to you? I could go into more detail about this, but it is too personal.

@Polaris please close the topic.

1 Like

What do you mean? We were saying that Slinky’s choice of words didn’t come off well, and that some of your fans can get too obsessive. No one said anything about you directly. :thinking:

8 Likes

Not sure you’d want to be add then, it sounds like a great way to get your feelings hurt. I’d much rather let people gossip about me behind closed doors until they can present me with constructive criticism of what they think is wrong with me.

But, this whole topic has gone waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy of topic.

(But this drama dough.)

9 Likes

I agree that this is… debatable… but I don’t think it merited a flag. :grimacing:

5 Likes

My understanding about the concept is this.

@Foxy_bingo tried to make a good concept, and I kinda appreciated that even though the concept was meant for @Imagineer_V. Since I know the intention was not to mock or disrespect her in any way, the outcome of it came out as that. Don’t discourage @Foxy_bingo for making the cause that he didn’t know it would happen or even control it if it happened.

4 Likes

Better not @ people, It can be annoying and when its about…
And I agree with your thoughts!
Now we should leave the matter. Settle your arguements in DMs.
And Keep Chilling :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Okay since college I haven’t had too much time to comment on the public forum, but I thought I needed to comment on this.

To all the people being rude and critical about the concept (y’all know who you are):

1. you don’t need to correct every typo and mistake. This isn’t English class and we can still understand it. People make typos. I don’t see y’all correcting every typo/mistake on the forum so why this?
  2. people make concepts on forumers without asking tons of time. I’ve gotten concepts done on me and wasn’t asked. And I didn’t care they didn’t ask. I read the concept, enjoyed it, liked it, thanked them, and moved one. And it’s a nice surprise to see a concept done on you.
  3. a concept doesn’t have to be realistic since gasp this is a forum about a game! And it’s in the creative corner so gasp again, people can be creative. And concepts don’t have to perfectly represent the person since gasp, it’s just a fun concept that didn’t need to be taken too seriously!
  4. just because a concept appears rushed doesn’t mean it’s to be disrespectful. People have different ways they make concepts. There’s no right or one way to make a concept (unlike some people might believe). And making a concept of someone means they admire that person so it is respectful.
  5. people have their own way of making concepts and each person has different experience. A person can make many concepts and be an “expert” but a real expert would know how to give constructive and helpful feedback.

Also, just because people call you out on your behavior doesn’t mean they are being rude or attacking you or hating on you, and false flagging comments about the behavior is not good forum etiquette, cause the comments aren’t inappropriate (y’all know who you are).

People should be able to call out when others are being rude and disrespectful. It isn’t hate, it’s opening up a discussion so people can get better and make the world better.

Some people here say they practice kindness but honestly, I only see that practice from a few forumers here. Some people say they want to let go of the past, but really the same people that say that cling to the past

Not trying to cause drama or an argument, but from the comments I saw here I thought something had to be said.

So just remember to just be kind to others. I am not Christian but I think the tenet of “Love thy neighbor” is something we should all follow.

30 Likes

I agree…I was gonna stay quiet about all this…but people just need to stop being so critical just by looking at a concept one time then commenting.

I think foxy made a good concept and I’m pretty sure he didn’t even mean to make fun or hurt imagineer in any way.

Some people really need to chill :unamused:

1 Like

I really think everyone really just needs to quit saying things on this thread and just let @Polaris close this. It has been moved towards other things that can be found on the DHBM Discord, DMs, etc, which I am fully aware of. If Polaris needs to be involved further in this issue through those DMs, then they can be.

6 Likes

Can sombody give me a walkthrough of what happened recently

@TherMasterStitch I know this is irrelevant but I’m honoured that I get to meet you.

Agreed. Please DM me if theres a problem. This was not meant to be disrespectful. I’m sorry. I am not proud of this, but I will turn it around. I’m sorry i disappointed you all, I will work more on my english.

I sorry it caused the much drama… I wasnt intending it to be like that.

7 Likes

It actually stems from stuff that has gone on a while…

Even though I have no clue what those things are, I’m just going to check if your ok after this.

Anyway, are you ok? This stuff must have been allot to go through.

I no way I ment any disrespect. Imagineer is an amazing person and I would not even try to disrespect her. And furthermore I ask everyone to flag this so it gets closed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney