Kaa: Hero concept

I just want to say this is my last Hero Concept and anyone who says stop I will flag

Quote: “Oh, you poor sweet thing. You want to stay in the jungle? You can be with me if you want.”

Kaa uses her hypnotism and crushing force to destroy all her enemies

Stars: 3
Team: Yellow
Role: Damage/Control
Position: Back
Entrance: A branch appears and Kaa climbs onto it
Victory: Kaa hisses
Defeat: Kaa falls off her branch

Basic attack: Kaa whips enemies with her tail

White skill: Stay with me
Kaa uses her tail to grab the frontmost enemy. She then throws them back to their lineup. Kaa hold the enemy for 6 seconds and Saps their energy

Green skill: Crushing force
Kaa grabs an enemy and squeezes them, dealing x damage

Blue skill: Hypnotic stare
Kaa uses her hypnosis to Charm the enemy with the highest hp to fight on her side. The enemy is Charmed until they are KO’d

Purple skill: Bite power
When Kaa uses Crushing Force, she bites the enemy, applying Blind and dealing x damage

Red skill: Jungle Queen
When any of Kaa’s enemies are Blinded, Frozen, Hexed, Charmed, or Poisened, Kaa breaks them out of this and gives 50% of their health to them

Friends:
Baloo
Scar

1 Like

Ok? No one asked you to stop making concepts, we simply want you to take more time with them. But, as evidenced by this one, you’re clearly unwilling to take on constructive criticism.

15 Likes

Dang bro, why so rude on other people’s concept. I personally think the concept is Great no more time needed

4 Likes

I didn’t think I was :man_shrugging:, a bit harsh, maybe, but certainly not rude.

Even if that’s true the fact remains that they are creating far too many in such a short timespan.
I wasn’t necessarily saying that their concepts are bad, it’s their demeanour in posting them that’s off.

8 Likes

I didn’t know they broke your unwritten rules on the concept. It’s nice to know you’re still being “harsh” to other members. Keep them in their place bro

3 Likes

Please don’t revive dead topics.

It’s a concept not a topic and it’s recommended in my feed. I’m allowed to comment thanks tho

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, it really means a lot, but please don’t revive topics almost a year later.

Not how it works, these are the threads that are recommended to me. It’s not a topic it’s a concept of a current character in the game. I think some of you are trying to take the place of the " harsh " regulars. I enjoy this character and concept so I can comment

Yes, you are welcome to read these topics.

Reviving a topic can be ok sometimes. If you are adding feedback or contributing to the topic.

As far as I know, this is the message that you posted when revived this topic:

This is not really constructive feedback, or adding anything to this topic.

I suggest reading this article:

Basic Rules - Guide For New Forumers On Spam!

3 Likes

Nope it’s still OK lol

Out of curiosity, where exactly are you finding these “recommended” threads? By default, the forums shows topics with the most recent comments, and the other category you can sort by is “Top”, neither of which this topic fit into until you commented. So as far as I can tell, the only way you could’ve been “recommended” this topic is if you actively searched for it…

Also, what was even the point you were trying to make with your original comment when you said, “Amazing how wrong some people are lol”? I don’t understand what you meant to say with that.

Click a thread and then underneath it says “suggested topics” also notifications from old friends. Thanks even tho you don’t understand lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney