Kermit the Frog | Likely Concept

Kermit the Frog

Kermit spreads his positivity and optimism to his allies and his foes. The use of his banjo helps to create a soothing vibe in the midst of a battle.

“I don’t care what anybody says, I don’t care if no one believes in us because I believe, I believe in you.”
:star:
Role: Support
Position: Backline
Trials Team: Blue

In-Game Appearance: Kermit sits on a log at the back of the screen

Basic Attack: See white

Entrance Appears on his log strumming his banjo

Victory: Waves his arms around with a massive smile

Defeat: Falls backwards off his log

Skills

White Skill: Rainbow Connection
Passive: Instead of a standard basic attack Kermit strums his banjo applying a healing note above the weakest ally, including himself. Each healing note heals the ally for X HP per second. Kermit’s healing notes work in tandem with Miguel’s.

Active: Kermit plays a happy tune for 5 seconds becoming invincible during this time. While playing all allies have their attack and movement speeds increased by 75% and heal X HP per second.

Green Skill: Together Again
Once per wave when an ally is about to be K.O’d, Kermit inspires them healing them for X HP and granting them X basic damage and X skill power for 19 seconds.
If the ally has at least one healing note, they also have their Max HP increased by 25%.

Blue Skill: Pictures in My Head
Whenever Kermit uses Rainbow Connection a bright rainbow appears behind the log blinding all enemies for 8 seconds and granting all allies 2 stacks of hardy.
The blind has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Positive Energy
Kermit gains 250 energy whenever he applies a healing note to an ally.
The energy gain is less when he applies a healing note to an ally above level X.

Red Skill: Motivational Frog
Kermit’s healing notes also grant the ally 5% attack speed stacking with each note.
Rainbow Connection also grants allies 80 tenacity for 9 seconds.
The tenacity has a chance to fail on allies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Armour
+80 Tenacity

Friendships

Something so Right

Kermit and Miss Piggy
Kermit and allies heal over time

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power

Memories

• Kermit and allies heal 1% of their Max HP every 5 seconds
    (+1% per star)
  • +15% Improved Healing to Kermit and allies
    (+15% per star)

Allies: Goliath, Tigger, Jack Skellington

Spreading Cheer

Kermit and Mickey
Rainbow Connection increases allies’ Max HP

Disk Power

• +X Max HP

Memories

• Rainbow Connection increases allies’ Max HP by 2% for the rest of the battle
    (+2% per star)

Allies: Calhoun, Jumba, Hercules

11 Likes

Nice concept, the only issue I have is that your last concept was released less than 24 hours ago. Make sure to keep them spread them out and let the anticipation build.

1 Like

I’m gonna be busy later this week so I thought I’d get two out early on and then a third this weekend. Under normal circumstances Kermit would’ve been released in a couple of days.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney