Let’s Get Creative Bro!

LetsGetDangerousBro (Refresh)

items-gummibeary_juice

“Someday, we’ll find it…”

Concept Creator and a Cinematic Animator, LetsGetDangerousBro sets the stage for a very dangerous fight.

Stars: :star: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Walks into position and gets out his pencil
Victory: Takes out his tablet and it cycles through his concepts, like Kevin Flynn
Defeat: Pencil snaps and he stomps his foot
Attack: Draws a bomb and throws it at the enemy

White Skill: Lights, Camera, Action (Fantastic Damage)
The player chooses which enemy for LetsGetDangerousBro to film. LetsGetDangerousBro gets his clapperboard, snaps it, and begins to film the chosen enemy, charming them until he runs of out energy. Enemies that damage the charmed enemy will be dealt X damage and are blinded for 9 seconds.

The charm cannot be dodged, evaded, or blocked by “Hardy” or passives. While on auto, LetsGetDangerousBro films the “Most Wanted” enemy. The “Most Wanted” status is given to the enemy is dealt the most damage so far.

Green Skill: Eraser Shuriken (Fantastic Damage)
LetsGetDangerousBro throws three eraser shurikens at three enemies with the most buffs, dealing X damage per eraser and removing 3 of their active buffs.

Blue Skill: Brainstorm (Fantastic Damage)
Once per wave, when LetsGetDangerousBro falls below 40% of his Max HP, he stops attacking and begins to brainstorm until he is at full health again. While he is brainstorming, he heals X HP per second, takes 50% less damage from all sources, and a storm cloud surrounds him, dealing X damage and stunning enemies for 10 seconds if they attempt to damage him. When he reaches full health, he gains 400 energy and he begins to fight again.

Purple Skill: Art Of Animation
Every 3 basic attacks, LetsGetDangerousBro extends the duration of the enemy’s debuffs by 3 seconds and disables by 6 seconds.

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Red Skill: Golden Writer
When LetsGetDangerousBro uses “Eraser Shuriken”, he also steals Z basic damage and Z reality from the enemy and grants it to himself.

Debuffs applied by LGDB bypass all Hardy stacks while also removing one.

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Skill Power
+Z Damage to “Brainstorm”
+Z Crit Damage

Friendship Disks:

LGDB-Kim Possible
Call To Action
Disables Also Slow
+Z Max HP to LetsGetDangerousBro and Control role allies
+Z Reality
• Disabled enemies have their attack and movement speed slowed by 15%. (+15 per star level)

LGDB-Kermit
On The Show
Crits Apply Disables
+Z Damage to “Lights, Camera, Action”
+20 (+20 per star level) Fantastic Crit
• Every 4 times an ally crits, there’s a 20% (+20 per star level) chance to apply a random disable for 7 seconds. Disables include stun, freeze, silence, blind, and charm.

X=Skill Power
Y=Basic Damage
Z=Level Dependent

BATTLE BADGE:
Requirement to Charge: 4 Enemies are Blinded
Stat Buff: +Z Skill Power
Lineup Based Buff: +Z Armor per Red Team ally
Effect Buff: 50% Attack and Movement Speed increase

17 Likes

Feedback is wanted! If there is any mistakes or any edits I should make, let me know!

9/10, really good for a first concept! I hope you make more.

Thank you! (10 Heroes)

No problem

btw can’t wait for Mr. Game and Watch.

yes please make more these are really fun and really showcase forumers so i like it

Amazing concept! :smiley:

Me game and watch? Ooo I hope he has the judge move!

To start off, this concept is good, the format is fine, and your spelling is great, so this will just be my opinions, which means that they don’t nee to affect you in some great impactful way. :grin:

First little weird thing. Idk, I just wouldn’t wack people with my tablet. I understand how hard it is too come up with a basic attack for some characters, but I just wouldn’t do this, but that is just imo.

There is a lot going on here, imo, just too much. He is like a supportive damaging control. I personally would drop the allies shields, and let them be added for the red skill. But that is just imo.

This skill is fine, once you put a cooldown on it. Ypu cannot have him erasing every single buff, that’s OP, but I see how it could be overlooked, and for a first concept, its no big deal.

How long does this boost last? Till the end of the wave? Also, does this happen once per ally or as many times as they reach 25% of their max HP? Can LGDB do it to himself?

How long do these boosts last, what if multiple allies needs concept creation activated before he has stolen from enough enemies?

Like I said earlier, he can now grant the shields to allies, but I would drop the anti shield immunity, as that is just, being direct, a cheap way to make him great against Shan Yu.

You have a lot of stuff in this concept, perhaps you could move some of it down to friendships, and drop some stuff.

Now remember, this is all my opinion, I apologize if it offended you, you don’t need to follow my ideas, though I would appreciate it if you tried not to overstuff your concepts. :grin:

1 Like

It’s ok! I’ll change it whenever I can!

1 Like

UPDATE! Added the following changes:

• LGDB now attacks with his pencil rather than his tablet
  • Removed ally shield with his white skill. Ally shields are now limited to red skill
  • Green skill has cool down. Removing every buff will make his basic attack obsolete and make him more OP against buffs and stacks (yes he removes stacks like rage and happiness)
  • Blue skill activates once per wave on each ally, and speed increase lasts for a limited time.
  • Stat boosts gained from Purple and Blue resets between waves (Shouldn’t be permanent for the remainder of the fight)
  • Added Silence and Sap to Purple skill(makes him more of a control hero)
    *Dropped Anti Shield Immunity (My original intention was to make him more effective against Rex, Darkwing (Ni), Dash (Vi), and Shan Yu, but I think I went a little overboard. I might add “anti shield effects are less effective” if necessary.

If there’s anything else I should change let me know!

3 Likes

You know considering past LGDB concepts I didn’t expect much from this. But this was really good! Good job :+1:

1 Like

I actually kinda like it. Good job. :+1:

5 Likes

well, at least you like this one more than the other one lol

3 Likes

I actually like this one!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, this concept just got refreshed. Changed it here rather than making a separate topic because why not.

Here’s what I changed:

1. Reformatted it to make it more in line with my recent concepts.
  2. Changed a lot of his skills
  3. Completely dropped the idea of a pseudo-support. He’s going full control.
  4. Since Kim’s friends are DW and Joy, I swapped out LGDB’s friends with his most wanted characters.

Hope you enjoy, especially you @LetsGetDangerousBro!

8 Likes

That’s a bad thing

Debuffs! Debuffs!!!

Fixed.

1 Like

Apologies for reviving this, but it’s been 1 year since I made this topic and man, have I improved since the first time I developed this concept.

I added correct variables, new picture, and the battle badge.

Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

still keeping Slinky’s Kermit concept just because

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney