Kim Possible release theory

So since Jumba and Pleakley came that means more Lilo and Stitch heroes which means Lilo could come and after she comes Kim could be either in the next notes or in the same one

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry your post was flagged, but this isn’t the right place for that. It’s too bad the person that flagged it couldn’t try and be helpful, instead of pushing away a new user. :astonished:

If you’d like people to interact with, and maybe get in-game help from, there’s a message group you could join that’s pretty active. We mainly talk about the game, and there’s a lot of people from across the servers with varying levels of experience. Here’s a link to a topic about it, although if you’re interested then I may be able to add you directly.

EDIT to clean up a bit and fix a typo

8 Likes

So I’m guessing nobody seems to be excited about Kim🤔

1 Like

Many are.Just maybe many hvent seen this thread.Ppl had been wanting her since days!

Hopefully Kim comes soon, the Monitored icon is still there. Hopefully Kim comes with other TV show characters

1 Like

@Polaris I hope this is true as a lot of people are excited for Kim to come… Musketeer

1 Like

Kim’s probably gonna be the sign in hero for September

There is no proof she is coming this month, or even this year, they said she was in the same state she was in last q&a

1 Like

Dude like a lot of hero’s have been put on the the upcoming list and had to wait for next month

What upcoming list, Kim has been in production for over a year, what makes you think she will come this month

@Polaris has said that the issue is Disney keeps changing the design that they want PerBlue to use. PB wants Kim to be in the game as much as us, but Disney is the issue here.

3 Likes

Look when I first played this game I never knew about this and also I saw on Fandom

Then Disney has to pick a design for her and leave it

I’m sure PerBlue is saying the same thing.

But the only Design I’m expecting is this

You can’t always trust fandom, and fandom doesn’t have a release date for heroes

1 Like

But sometimes whenever I look on Fandom, I see new hero’s and whenever there’s an update, some hero’s that were on the list made it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney