King Dedede Hero Concept (Super Smash Bros. Concept 1/5)

King Dedede, :star:, Damage, Frontline.
Team Trials: Yellow.
Quote: hahaha!
Bio: This ducklike creature is ready for battle, and also dressed in some comfortable clothing.
Entrance: King Dedede will simply walk in and then lean his hammer on his shoulder when he is in his place on the battlefield.
Victory:
Defeat: King Dedede will throw his hammer in the air and it will accidentally hit his head and he falls down.
Basic Attack: King D. whacks an enemy with his hammer, dealing X damage.

White Skill: Gordo Throw.
King Dedede will attack pull out a Gordo and hit it with a hammer, dealing X damage to enemies and stunning the enemies for Y seconds.

Green Skill: A Nice Cup Of Tea.
A Waddle Dee will walk in and give King Dedede a cup of tea, healing him X% for Y seconds.

Blue Skill: Jet Hammer.
King Dedede will grab his hammer and a jet will appear on the other side of it, he will whack an opponent, dealing X damage and silencing an enemy for Y seconds.

Purple Skill: Warm Tea, Served Quick.
King D’s green skill will heal X% more and will heal for Y% more seconds.

Red Skill: It’s Hammer Time!
King D’s basic attack will deal 75% more damage and will stun enemies for Y seconds.
-Speed will be increased by 25% for 10 seconds.
-Attack will be increased by 15% for 10 seconds.

Friendship 1: King Dedede and Kirby.

Story Campaign: Frenemy Realationship. “King Dedede is being helped by Kirby to restore power to the town.”
Disk: Waddle Dee Tea Time.

Green skill will be used more frequently when low on health.

Friendship 2: King Dedede and Bandana Dee.
Campaign Story: Mission: Im-Waddle-ble. “King D. and Bandana Dee are sent to find a hidden creature in the forest.”
Disk: Hammer Slammer.

Jet Hammer will deal 75% more damage and stun for Y% longer.

If you enjoyed, somehow, that’s good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If there are any problems, please report them to me.

Red skills also have extra bonuses that come alongside the main skill.

Friendship Disks also include a variable that is upgraded with each level, not just the main effect which is upgraded with each star level.

Apart from those minor things it was a good concept and I enjoyed it. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

i am happy you enjoyed

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney