King George III (Hamilton Concept)

I am very glad you voted for King George III since he is one of my favorite characters! He was really fun to make and I think this is my funniest concept yet. Vote for the next Hamilton concept below. Feedback is appreciated. This might be a weird request but I would like to hear some feedback from newer concept makers (in particular @Demonic_pixel @Lilpotato6930 and others) because I think it might help them improve in making concepts as well as giving feedback if they see this. Now onto the concept.

King George III

The King of England, who may be a little mad, will rule over the battlefield to defeat his enemies.

“I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!”

:star2: :star2: :star2:

Role: Control

Position: Backline

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: King George walks in dramatically.
Victory: King George does his Reynolds’ Pamphlet dance.
Defeat: King George makes a sad puppy face.
Basic Attack: (see passive)

Skills

White - Push Comes to Shove
True Damage :shield:
Passive: King George points his scepter at enemies, applying a stack of “Madness” to them. Stacks of “Madness” make enemies receive 10% more damage from all sources.

Active: King George calls on one of his soldiers to attack an enemy, dealing X damage and resulting in an instant KO. This can only be activated if the enemy is below X HP.

Green - Submissive Subject
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
King George does his little dance from You’ll Be Back, dealing X damage to all enemies and applying 1 stack of “Madness” to all enemies. King George also scares the frontmost enemy for 12 seconds. Scare may fail if the enemy is over level X.

Blue - Tea Party
King George drinks a cup of tea healing himself X HP. He also offers tea to his weakest ally, cleansing all debuffs from them.

Purple - Empires Fall
King George is immune to all debuffs during “Tea Party.”

Red - You’ll Be Back
“Tea Party” now also gives all allies 1 stack of hardy. “Push Comes to Shove” now gives enemies 3 stacks of “Madness.”

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage dealt in “Push Comes to Shove”

Friendships

King George III/Kristoff & Sven
Royal Ice Harvester
King George hires Kristoff & Sven to deliver ice to him.
Allies: Elsa, Olaf, Frozone
“Obedient Servant”
“Tea Party” cleanses debuffs from the 2 weakest allies.
Scare during “Submissive Subject” lasts an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk.
+X Basic Damage
FUN FACT: Johnathan Groff, who played Kristoff, also played King George III.

King George III/Queen of Hearts
A Little Mad Here
The Queen of Hearts and King George try to rule over the city with a bit of madness. Allies: Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Anger
“Royal Madness”
Stacks of “Madness” now make enemies receive 10% more damage. +5% per star on disk
+X Skill Power

Hope you enjoyed! Vote for the next Hamilton concept:

• Eliza Hamilton
  • Aaron Burr
  • Angelica Schuyler
  • Peggy Schuyler
  • Marquis de Lafayette
  • Thomas Jefferson
  • Hercules Mulligan
  • James Madison
  • John Laurens
  • Philip Hamilton

0 voters

10 Likes

Yes, my favorite character from Hamilton is finally made in a concept

2 Likes

He is my favorite male character, so yeah I am really happy I got to make him.

2 Likes

You asked for feedback so here

Why this friendship🤔

How do you walk dramatically?

Please don’t take it rudely

I couldn’t really find anything wrong just the entrance and was confused about the friendship

Because of this:

Read the whole concept before jumping to conclusions if you are going to give feedback.

The way he walks dramatically is hard to describe, but he kind of walks like Beyonce a little bit (not completely like her but similar).

I hope that explains it well.

This guy is definitely weird, he is pretty evil to. The way his lighthearted song makes very gruesome threats is weird

3 Likes

Thomas Jefferson is the next Hamilton concept! Sorry, I literally just checked the poll.

Wow thats an amazing concept and really good spells :hugs::hugs:

Thanks! I worked really hard on him since he is one of my favorite characters from the musical. Also it is skills not spells :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney