Knowsmore (2nd Concept)

Here’s my second hero concept. I’m not sure if someone already did a concept of him but if there’s none then okay.

Name: Knowsmore
Movie: Ralph Breaks the Internet
Stars: :star::star:
Description: Meet your Internet’s know-it-all. Knowsmore is ready to spit out facts enemies can’t handle.
Quote: “Welcome to the search bar. How may I help you?”
Position: Back
Role: Control
Trial Team: Blue
Collections: Wreck-It Ralph, Control, Charm, Shields

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Knowsmore slams a book to the closest enemy.
Entrance: Knowsmore walks to his position, then fixes his trencher.
Victory: Knowsmore takes off his trencher and bows down.
Defeat: Knowsmore gets frightened and his glasses shatters.

Skills

:white_circle: Search Bar

Knowsmore opens the search bar, studying enemies for 7 seconds.
The enemy with the most skill power deals 50% less damage to allies when studied. This skill is less effective against an enemy above level Y.

:green_circle: Results

At the start of every wave, Knowsmore reads a book, putting 2 stacks of Fatigue to the enemy with the most HP. The fatigued enemy have their skill power decreased by 60% for 10 seconds when all stacks of Fatigue are removed.
The skill power decrease is less effective against enemkes above level Y.

:large_blue_circle: Advertisement

In every 10 seconds, Knowsmore shows the farthest enemy with an ad, charming them for 8 seconds. While charmed, the enemy gains +Z Reality in the entire duration of the charm.

:purple_circle: Linked Website

When Knowsmore uses his White skill, the enemy with the most basic damage is silenced for 5 seconds. This skill is less effective for enemies above level Y.

:red_circle: Cookie Information

“Advertisement” now grants allies 150 Energy and the ally with the most stacks of debuffs is granted a shield with Z HP that lasts for 10 seconds. When the duration of the charm is done, the debuff spreads to the closest enemy, charming them for 4 seconds.

Extra Stats:
+Z HP
+Z armor
+Z skill power

Friendships

Knowsmore/Sadness

Campaign: Therapy Visit
Description: Sadness asks Knowsmore if he can help her how to feel happiness despite being sad.
Allies: Kim Possible, Quorra, and Vanellope
Disk: Emotion Prescription
Effect: When Knowsmore uses “Results”, the disk adds +1 stack/s of Fatigue to the total number of stacks (+1 stack per star).
+Z HP Regen

Knowsmore/Mike Wazowski

Campaign: Online Tutor
Description: Mike went to get help from Knowsmore to excel in his scare tactics.
Allies: Oogie Boogie, Megara, and Scar
Disk: Scare Volumes
Effect: When Knowsmore’s purple skill is activated, the silence duration is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z Basic Damage
+Z HP

Notes

1. I think I’ll be posting hero concepts in every 2-3 days depending if my output is final.
2. Knowsmore’s Blue skill has no chance to fail because I want it to be effective regardless of the enemy’s level. Just like how Jafar’s charm works regardless of the level.
3. The Red Skill may be a little too OP, but that’s the only thing that I came up with to make it more of a Red Skill.
4. In Friendship Disks, I put +1 and then it’s content with /s to state that the disk can be upgraded and its info changes when you upgrade it.
5. In terms of my variables (excluding my first concept), this is what I use now:
X for damage
Y for level
Z for the amount of buff stats
6. You can give remarks. Kindly quote a specific statement to make me answer it directly.

7 Likes

That does not matter as long as you do not copy.

The skills are a bit weak compared to what is in the game currently, but thank you for having a format and making it simple to understand and using variables.

Energy is always specified as a number.

Good job though. You are improving!

4 Likes

Thank you for the remark. But…

What symbol or number should I replace the variable of Energy?

It depends on what you want. I think 100 would be fair, but again it depends on what you want for the concept. As long as it is a number it works. Just in case you did not know though, it takes 1000 energy to be able to use a white skill, but using that number would be OP.

2 Likes

Okay then. But does the amount of Energy increases as I upgrade a skill or a disk?

It can be upgraded as a star effect of a disk, but not in a skill.

2 Likes

Okay. I get it now. Thank you for the clarifications and thank you for appreciating my concept. I’ll make sure to get these stats under control.

2 Likes

Actually a good concept. I believe I’ve seen one other Knowsmore concept, and it was nothing like this…involved a ladder somewhere…

Anyways, Nicely put together! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney