Lady Wifi (Unlikely Concept)

Hi everyone. This is my unlikely concept about Lady Wifi from Miraculous. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Name: Lady Wifi
Movie: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Stars: :star::star:
Description: Watch out! Lady Wifi is here, watching each and everyone of us and will do everything to expose and show everyone the truth.
Quote: “For my next scoop, I’ll be taking you to meet the girl who’s been hiding behind the Ladybug mask. Stay connected.”
Position: Middle
Role: Support
Trial Team: Red
Collections: Support, Healers

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Lady Wifi shoots the enemy with her phone, dealing X damage and gaining 1 stack of “Signal” per attack.
Entrance: She appears through the phone on the ground and teleports to her position.
Victory: She takes a selfie.
Defeat: She drops her phone to the ground.

Skills

:white_circle: Speed Control

Lady Wifi shoots speed icons to allies, increasing their attack and movement speed by 70% for 12 seconds, and releases all stacks of “Signal”, slowing the attack and movement speed of nearby enemies by 65% for 9 seconds. The speed increase is increased by 5% per stack of “Signal”.
The speed decrease has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

:green_circle: Live Camera

At the start of every wave, Lady Wifi shoots a camera icon to enemies, studying them for 8 seconds and allies gain Z HP when they are damaged by studied enemies.

:large_blue_circle: Connection Boost

When Lady Wifi’s HP is below 50%, she checks on her phone and healing herself over time with Z HP for 5 seconds. Allies have their disables removed from them when she activates this skill and 6 stacks of “Signal” are removed from her.

:purple_circle: Firewall

Every time Lady Wifi use “Connection Boost”, the ally with the least HP are immune to disables for 8 seconds and healing them with Z HP.

:red_circle: Wireless Fidelity

“Live Camera” now silences 2 enemies with the most Energy for 10 seconds, and allies who have been damaged by studied enemies also gain 50 energy over time for 4 seconds.

Extra Stats:
+Z armor
+Z Reality
+Z Max HP

Friendships

Lady Wifi/Tron

Campaign: Cyber Chase
Description: Tron is assigned to stop Lady Wifi from destroying the city’s local Wi-Fi server.
Allies: Vanellope, Belle, and Genie
Disk: Pop-Up Alert
Effect: The study duration of “Live Camera” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).

Lady Wifi/Knowsmore

Campaign: Internet Provider
Description: Lady Wifi gets help from Knowsmore if he can make the signal quality better for her plans.
Allies: Simba and Nala, Miss Piggy, and Ducky and Bunny
Disk: DIY Dish
Effect: The disable immunity of “Firewall” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).

Feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Why would knowsmore help lady wifi? Knowsmore is hero while lady wifi is villian

It doesn’t matter, villains can be friends with heroes like Captain Hook and Peter Pan, Yzma and Miss Piggy, Scar and Timon & Pumbaa, etc :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Besides, Knowsmore’s personality indicates that he helps people with all their needs, regardless of who they are.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney