Lady & Tramp - Character Concept

Since the live-action remake of The Lady and the Tramp is coming on November, I would like to do a hero concept for those adorable dogs. I wish Perblue would add them… or maybe the Jock and Trusty duo. :grin:

Character Information:

images%20(1)
Name: Lady & Tramp
Star: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Midline
Trial Team: Blue
“Aw, cute little rascals A-cootchie-cootchie-cootchi-cootchi-coo!”

Movements:

Entrance: Lady & Tramp sings while walking together towards their position.
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20ENTRANCE
Basic: Lady barks at the enemy dealing damage for each bark (only when HP is above 50%).
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20BASIC
Victory: The duo looks at each other then Lady inclines her head onto Tramp’s neck.
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20VICTORY
Defeat: Lady cries and Tramp tries to console her.
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20DEFEAT

Skillset:

White: Chicken Rumble :fist:t2:
Tramp goes into the back forcing 10 chickens to go out of their coop dealing damage to the frontmost enemy for each chicken.
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20WHITE
Green: Street Brawl :fist:t2:
Tramp attacks the enemy with the highest HP, dealing damage for 5 seconds and adding 10% more damage per second.
The additional damage may fail against higher level enemies.
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20GREEN
Blue: To The Rescue :sparkles:
When Lady & Tramp’s HP falls down below 50%, Tramp replaces Lady in doing the basic damage, jumping into the enemy and bites them with an additional basic damage.
When Lady & Tramp’s HP went back above 50%, Lady will be doing the basic attacks again.
The additional basic damage only applies on Tramp.
Lady%20%26%20Tramp%20-%20BLUE
Purple: Best Spaghetti In Town
For every three basic attacks, Lady & Tramp heals themselves.

Friendship Disks:

Wall-E - Digital Alternatives
Lady & Tramp also heals an ally

Wall-E is impressed when he heard how Lady and Tramp fell in love with each other just by eating a spaghetti. Wall-E wants to do it with EVE, but unfortunately, they don’t have a mouth and it might cause for them to have a short circuit. So Lady and Tramp helped Wall-E look for some alternative way to do the iconic scene that Lady and Tramp experienced.
  • The weakest ally is now healed for the amount that Lady & Tramp gets.
  • Gains an additional healing (per star) in Best Spaghetti In Town

Mickey Mouse - Not All Are Bad
Boosts Basic Attacks

Lady & Tramp still had traumas in rats because of what happened before that almost harmed Jim Jr. Mickey Mouse said to them that he is a good mouse and he wants everyone to be happy. So the couple tested the mouse to see if they could trust having rats or mouse as a companion.
  • Lady & Tramp gains an additional basic attack (per star)
  • Gains additional armor and reality.
15 Likes

Some parodies. I hope the third one will not exactly happen in the live-action.

4 Likes

This concept made me more excited for the movie! So cute!

2 Likes

Great concept except for the basic attack & blue skill. I don’t know what to replace blue with but there is better.

Haha! Thanks! :smile:
Hope it’s not too late for the International Dogs Day. :dog2::dog2::dog2:

2 Likes

You bet it is! Little known fact: Disney actually hired my personal chef to make the spaghetti for that scene, teach the dogs playing Lady and Tramp to do what they did, and sang the song Bella Notte! They just had Tony and Joe lip sync!

A great concept for sure!

2 Likes

Haha! Now I want to hear what Tony would say about this.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney