Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

… where?

there’s already good one. since beginning too.

Who, and Why?

can pretty much any hero who deals damage not solo the codebase at this point?

Virus is like Thief… % HP damage, so nope.

You can do… something, but what is point of using one hero anyways…

Best disk for Anna?

• Kristoff
  • Manticore

0 voters

Best disk for Flik?

• Gadget
  • Bolt

0 voters

Huh, I was expecting The Manticore to win in a landslide (avalanche?). Not that Kristoff & Sven’s disk looks bad, but for those who chose it, why do you think it’s better?

I’m also surprised that Flik’s disk opinion is so one-sided :man_shrugging:

both heroes have 1 ‘synergy’ disk, and 1 ‘general’ disk - both of Flik’s look pretty good in the right situation

Manticore disk for Anna and Bolt disk for Flik have WAY better disk level stats

In case of Flik, I have no idea where you get his Gadget disk being good. ONE short shield for ONE ally every 6 seconds - and the amount of HP can’t even be buffed by skill power?
Like even without shield counters that’s not gonna help much

I read it that each hero could receive the shield every 6s :thinking: with only 1s of ‘downtime’

If it’s a 6s cooldown on the granting of a single shield, not per hero, then yeah that’s not gonna do much

Stuff being counterable doesn’t make it inherently bad, though. Not being advisable for defence lineups in the top tiers of PVP is such a tiny portion of the gameplay :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I mean it’d still be many times worse than Bolt disk even if the shield was for everyone… but usually disks worded like that only affect one character :sweat_smile:

If Gadget disc for Flik only works on a hero at a time then it is indeed horrible :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

If it is true, I will choose Bolt disc for him

I like shield better as I’m a shield-user but that depends on how good those are

that doesn’t sound too smart with Dash(Vi) and a few others around…

3 Likes

Shields can still be useful on offense. Even on defense, some teams can use shields and not be wiped out by Dash or Darkwing or Shan Yu. (Not sure about the new kid on the block, Triton.)

1 Like

Shields are terrible now.

Timon and Shank together can’t even block damage dealt by Dash.

Fear + Shank can cause they reduce normal crits by 100% (they even block Calhoun…)
BUT using two extra slots just to be able to use a shield hero doesn’t sound like the best thing…

3 Likes

Funny thing is, I use Dash too :joy::joy::joy: I even use shield to defeat Shan Yu a few times :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Both Flik disks are bad. It´s just that the Bolt disk has some decent stats to use.

1 Like

Best disk for Hopper?

• Fear
  • Sheriff of Nottingham

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney