I’ve put together a fun team that consists of Rapunzel, Moana, Jasmine, Merida, and Elsa. Surprisingly, they work (kinda) well together!
- This team had to be played manually largely because of Rapunzel. Her skillset is much more suited for playing manually because her position often forces her to use Frying Pan Pummel instead of Healing Hair. The only way to avoid that kind of issue is to allow Rapunzel to use her Healing Hair without her White Skill interrupting the use of it because of Auto-mode.
- Playing on manual is just better for this team anyway because Jasmine is better played manually as well.
- Elsa, Merida, and Jasmine perpetuate crowd control, somewhat giving Rapunzel safer opportunities to heal.
- Moana is mostly there to provide supplementary support—she can give a shield and a speed boost to one more ally, which is usually either Merida or Rapunzel.
- Rajah acts as an off-tank, which gives Rapunzel some relief.