Leo/Esmeralda Friendship Campaign Concept

Here’s Leo’s second friendship campaign!

Campaign name: Heroes of the Night

Leonardo/Esmeralda

dialogue_esmeralda

Allies: Jessie, Raya, Phil

Friend Dialogue Level 1

Leo and Esmeralda are now friends!

Esmeralda: I get the feeling someone’s watching us, Djali.

Esmeralda: * pulls out her sash and pulls Leo in front of her *

Leo: Whoa! Oof!

Esmeralda: You! You were spying on me, weren’t you?

Leo: No, I just saw you down the alley. I got curious, but I’m not going to hurt you.

Esmeralda: I see. Something tells me we’ll get along just fine.

Campaign Story: Leo and Esmeralda try to search for a creep hideout to get back mutagen.

Esmeralda: I can see how you like being up on the rooftops. You can see the entire City from here.

Leo: Yeah. It helps with getting the drop on the Kraang.

Esmeralda: Or even creeps?

Leo: Yeah, wait, do you see creeps?

Chapter 1: Creep Drop

Chapter 1-1: Esmeralda points down to some creeps in the street.

Chapter 1-2: Leo gets the drop on them from above, with Esmeralda following after.

Chapter 1-3: In a flurry of blade slashes and illusion smoke, the heroes emerged victoriously.

Chapter 1-4: As the creeps retreat, Esmeralda notices one Mage flying quite frantically.

Chapter 1-5: That was when she noticed it was holding something.

Leo: That should be all of them.

Esmeralda: Almost. I saw one of them run away. But it looked like it was holding onto something.

Leo: What did you think it was?

Chapter 2: Shifty Mage

Chapter 2-1: Esmeralda assumes that it was stolen goods the Mage stole.

Chapter 2-2: But Leo decides to go after it to make sure it wasn’t what he thought it was.

Chapter 2-3: He and Esmeralda manage to catch the Mage in the Black Market District.

Chapter 2-4: Djali headbutts the Mage before it could call for help. Esmeralda grabs the item it was holding.

Chapter 2-5: Upon closer inspection, it was a container filled with glowing blue slime. Leo recognized what it was. Mutagen!

Leo: It was mutagen that Mage got ahold of?!

Esmeralda: You know what this stuff is?

Leo: Know it? It’s how I became who I am.

Chapter 3: Mutagen Madness

Chapter 3-1: Leo explains how the Kraang used the mutagen to attempt to turn New York into a mutant wasteland.

Chapter 3-2: But he hasn’t seen the Kraang since arriving in the City.

Chapter 3-3: Leo then suspects someone learned of its secrets and wants to use it for terrible reasons.

Chapter 3-4: Leo and Esmeralda head back to the turtle’s lair to find out more.

Chapter 3-5: Leo informs Donnie about the mutagen and he gets to work on finding the next canister.

Esmeralda: Why does it matter if they got their hands on this? It looks more like blue gel.

Leo: As I said, that mutagen is very dangerous if it falls in the wrong hands.

Leo: With that mutagen, the creeps may have corrupted one of the villains to retrieve it for them.

Leo: And I haven’t seen the Shredder in a long time! He could turn the people in the City into mutants with that stuff.

Esmeralda: Then if what you say is true, we must get it back.

Chapter 4: Blue Drops

Chapter 4-1: Donnie comes back and tells the two of mutagen being found in the Park.

Chapter 4-2: Leo and Esmeralda rush to the park to get the mutagen before anyone else can get it.

Chapter 4-3: But they’re too late as a Bug creep has already gotten into the mutagen.

Chapter 4-4: Our heroes try to stop the Bug, but its friends back it up.

Chapter 4-5: Just as they finish the last of the creeps, the Bug escapes.

Leo: Where did it go? It couldn’t have gotten that far!

Esmeralda: I think I saw it fly towards downtown.

Leo: Come on! We need to hurry before it can cause too much damage.

Friend Dialogue Level 7

Esmeralda: You know, I should introduce you and your brothers to my friend Quasimodo.

Leo: You’ve said that before, is he a mutant as well?

Esmeralda: Not exactly… But a lot of people were scared of him because his face made him look like a monster. That’s why they called him the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Leo: I know how that feels.

Chapter 5: When Bugs Attack

Chapter 5-1: Leo and Esmeralda rush down to the Downtown district in pursuit of the mutant creep Bug.

Chapter 5-2: By the time they got downtown, the Bug has already destroyed some buildings.

Chapter 5-3: The CPD is doing all they can to keep the Bug from escaping but to no avail.

Chapter 5-4: The mutant Bug creep kept on releasing smaller creep Bugs. Leo and Esmeralda jump into the fray.

Chapter 5-5: During the battle, Leo tries to explain the situation to Chief Bogo and Officer Hopps.

Judy: So that creep bug got into something called mutagen?

Leo: I know it’s hard to explain, but that’s what happened.

Esmeralda: Leo, we might have a problem. The Bug is close to escaping again.

Chief Bogo: We’ll try to keep it in our sight. I suggest that you two get Sergeant Calhoun. She’ll know what to do.

Chapter 6: Hero's Duty

Chapter 6-1: Leo and Esmeralda hurry to find Calhoun.

Chapter 6-2: Leo decides they should go up the rooftops for a better view.

Chapter 6-3: Leo quickly spots Calhoun in a creep battle.

Chapter 6-4: Leo gets the jump on some Turrets. Esmeralda distracts some Ninjas in a puff of smoke.

Chapter 6-5: After the battle, Calhoun approaches the two.

Calhoun: Gotta hand it to you two. That was some pretty raw talent.

Esmeralda: Thank you. But we need your help.

Leo: A giant creep Bug has gotten into some mutagen and it’s wreaking havoc downtown.

Chapter 7: Building the Beacon

Chapter 7-1: Calhoun explains that to destroy the Bug, they’ll need a beacon.

Chapter 7-2: Leo decides to contact Donnie to help Calhoun with the beacon.

Chapter 7-3: While that was being covered, Leo and Esmeralda head back downtown.

Chapter 7-4: The creep Bug is close to escaping, so they have to keep it distracted.

Chapter 7-5: Leo tries to call Donnie on the beacon.

Leo: Donnie! Any close to finishing that beacon?

Donnie: Almost there, Leo. Keep it distracted long enough for Calhoun to place it.

Esmeralda: I think we get that part.

Friend Dialogue Level 10

Leo: Thanks for helping me out with those Foot Soldiers back there.

Esmeralda: Don’t mention it. Although you looked a bit surprised.

Leo: In my defense, the only other humans that I’ve fought alongside were Karai, April, and Casey Jones.

Leo: That with the fact, my brothers and I aren’t used to being in a city filled with heroes, would make you the first person that never freaked out at us.

Esmeralda: I get it.

Chapter 8: Light it Up

Chapter 8-1: Donnie and Calhoun arrived with the beacon.

Chapter 8-2: Calhoun instructs him to get the beacon up on one of the rooftops as she draws it to the beacon.

Chapter 8-3: But the Bug was so drawn in on Leo and Esmeralda, that it doesn’t notice Calhoun.

Chapter 8-4: Just before the Bug could even bite Leo, a flash of light shot up.

Chapter 8-5: The mutant Bug is drawn into the beacon’s light as it disintegrated into the beacon.

Leo: I gotta hand it to you, Donnie. Your timing was perfect.

Donnie: Who would’ve thought the creeps had an interest in the mutagen.

Esmeralda: One thing’s for sure. We’ll need to stop them from getting their hands on more of that gel.

Campaign “Heroes of the Night” complete.

“Miracle Charm” unlocked

I hope you enjoy!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney