Lilo Concept

Lilo

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/1/1f/Profile_-_Lilo.png/revision/latest?cb=20190312072611

*’Ohana means family.”

Lilo is a three star midline control hero!

Entrance: walks in with camera and puts it away

Victory: takes selfie pic with allies

Defeat: takes pic of enemies

Basic attack: throws volleyballs at enemies

Skills:

White skill: Fish Storm

Lilo calls on the spirit of Pudge who causes a rain and thunderstorm that blinds enemies and damages them.

Green skill: Three-Way Attack

Lilo jumps at the nearest enemy and bites them, pulls their hair, and punches them in the face. If Lilo can’t bite them and/or they have no hair or fur, she punches them more.

Blue skill: Hula Party

Lilo does the hula charming a random enemy to dance as well for a few seconds.

Purple skill: Practical Voodoo

Lilo pulls out a pickle jar with spoons and shakes it, freezing all enemies for a few seconds.

Friendships

Lilo and Stitch “Lost and Found”

+100 skill power

Allies: Hiro, Wall-E, Sulley and Boo

When Lilo gets below quarter HP, she thinks about ‘Ohana and heals some HP. More stars increases HP regen.

Lilo and Moana “Beach Party”

Allies: Stitch, Maui, Jack Sparrow

+100 HP

Hula Party charms lasts longer. More stars increases charm time.

PS I say spirit of Pudge because there’s a deleted scene where Pudge dies. And the Lost and Found is a sort of pun. Lilo can mean lost in Hawaiian so the movie and be thought of as Lost and Put Back Together. So the Lost and Found is like Lost and Found a New ‘Ohana.

12 Likes

I say this a lot on concepts. Purple skill must A. Be a passive boost or B. Only activate once or C. Recycle an animation from their basic attack.
With 3 skills that are cooldown based, a hero would never get a chance to use their basic attacks. Violet is the closest exception to this rule and even then, she follows rule C.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll keep that in mind next time!

1 Like

Wow, i want Lilo. She is good.

3 Likes

You make this concept right when I am preparing her. I have no issues with this but I will give this Lilo concept a 5.99 out of 10 because Purple skills are either one-time animations or just boosts. Also Lilo does not have any “magical” powers. So voodoo is out of the question. And also Pudge isn’t powerful at all. Lilo is little and she practically believes in anything at her age. Maybe use Scrump, that doll that explodes in Lilo’s house

Since when did Lilo bite anybody? The green skill really sounds like it should be changed. I never cared about that show but She seems like a support. All these skills are questionable & don’t pair well at all, they don’t even make sense for Lilo.

These skills are all references to the movie not the show. She bit Mertle, pulled her hair, and punched her in the face. If you watched the movie they would make more sense. I wanted to include many references to the movie

4 Likes

Nothing here looks like a support…

2 Likes

Why? If you want a support lilo make your own! Change it? That’s so entitled and rude and stupid and selfish and idiotic of you to ask. Why? If you’re just gonna complain, go somewhere else to do it. Why do I need to cater to you? More support? Nope. Nuh uh. No way.

6 Likes

What they meant to say was “I don’t like it. Please start over from scratch because it doesn’t look how I wanted.”

4 Likes

How about you make your own?
Because this is @TherMasterStitch Lilo concept and how visions in game.
You can leave your thoughts about it but hope you understand everybody sees the characters differently which makes the creating concepts fun to read.

5 Likes

I Want You To Change Your Attitude And Learn Some Manners

2 Likes

White skill should be relocate where she ships creeps away

I actually thought about these same 4 references. I would just change some aspects, but keep then all:
Not a fragile girl (White): 3 attacks bite, push hair and punch her face.
Mister fish (green): the fish calls a huge rainstorm that slows enemies by X and make the blind for 5 secs.
Hula dance (blue): lilo dances revigorating his allies giving then 200 energy and X attack speed
My friend deserves to be punished (purple): passive: After an enemy deals 10% of Lilo’s max HP to her, Lilo punish him with a voodo spell, stuning him by 3 seconds and restarting the count of damage to him.

Next time make your own concept on a new thread and do not revive a dead one

1 Like

lay off, this is the first time they have posted on the forums, what kind of a welcome is that?

Ignore them @Ivan_XVI.

Welcome to the forums. I assume you were gonna make a concept but noticed this thread and decided to investigate it instead, regardless of the cause, hope you Stitch around! :grin:

4 Likes

Not sure is probably the same thing as Megara from Hercules.

No. I’m not gonna change them. Make your own concept please.

Hahaha. Thanks. Never thought about so much hate in a Disney community ’ ’
I felt like in a Moba talk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney