Limited Edition Hero Crates!

Even more ridiculous then only huge spenders can get her

U mean like every character that first comes out?

@Polaris

Does the same apply for those of us getting Peter Pan or will he stick around? Thanks!

1 Like

I got a question is this for just this character update or will happen like every now and then ? @Polaris

It even happens if Rajah is defeated. It lasts for a few seconds

What a joke 18$ a pull. For a grand total of $954 in diamonds to get her to six star! This is outrageous even for you PerBlue. I hope everyone enjoys the latest bait and switch.

2 Likes

You get the character for free though, why do you already need to get her to six stars? Just wait for her to get out of the crate

3 Likes

Perblue already said she will NOT be available by any means other than the crate.

This sheds a light on the TRUE cost of “free”

5 Likes

It means she won’t stick around forever in the crate for free, the crate will be gone soon so Jasmine will probably be dropped somewhere else where it will be hard to get her

4 Likes

Please read the thread. CHIPS will not be available.

3 Likes

I did and I don’t see where it says that this will be the only way to get her chips, it only says you can buy them through the crate but it doesn’t say that it will forever be exclusive to the crate

2 Likes

Yes @CowardWhisper8

Jasmine is a true exclusive hero. She won’t be available anytime soon.

I guess this means Jasmine will be the rank rewards for the guild contest

1 Like

And ladies and gentlemen, you guys hit a even low key that we expected. I mean after the gold and xp nerf, the 6 star, the Invasión Rewards debuff, the fast rate of rarities and the currently in test the res skill… Now you bring this. I would rather have her in the V.I.P. crate knowing that she will get out and being available better in other ways that this slap in the face to your costumers and players.

Do you really want that the fanbase run to the closest competition right? (Sorcerer’s Arena)

10 Likes

When @Polaris said they are going to gift Jasmine to us, I thought that is their good gesture, after a horrible and full of bugs week. And to be honest, I was even excited about the upcoming event they mention

I got my hope up and this is what I get? A brutal slap, no, punch in my face!!!

I planned to use Jasmine, put her in my main teams but now, she will stay there, in my hero list, along with many others I won’t use. What the points of investing in a hero who will always stay 1 star???

Even if I spent all my diamond, I could only make her into a 3 star hero, at best. Which I won’t do because we are going to have a Fortify the Network next week!!! Do you guys even think it through when introducing her this way???

You guys once said, it’s never in your mindset that you want to grab money as much as you can, as soon as possible from our pockets. But every decision you make, every new thing you implement, it always proves otherwise

And, let’s me say one thing you can’t even have the nerve to admit: The game is dying, so you want to milk every single penny from us as much as you can. Because you know full well that it’s happening and when that happens, you will gladly move on to a new project, do some quick and painful cash grab and move on and the cycle continues

Correct me if I’m wrong, but how are we supposed to feel good about this Exclusive crates and Hero like this??? Tell me 1 good reason and I won’t say bad (but true) things about you guys. I dare you!!!

24 Likes

A question about Limited Edition crates, will all future Limited Edition heroes be given out for free? Just wondering

5 Likes

This is pretty disappointing, and is the push I needed to stop supporting / spending.

I think there is a fun game somewhere behind the business model. I understand that it isn’t in the best interest of the company to bring it more to the surface, but pushing it further back behind exclusive gates is too much for me.

My parting wish is simple but petty: I hope that this is the business decision that drives away the player-base and causes pb’s bankruptcy and sparks a mobile game downfall that brings back the glory days of games. Probably not likely but I’ll wish for it anyway.

2 Likes

So you give everyone the hero, but at one star and outside of these crates no way “for the foreseeable future” to earn chips for stars, memories, mods and red skills? Hundreds of dollars in diamonds to stock up now through these crates, hah! I see exactly what your vision of the future for this game is, and it’s just sad.

2 Likes

They said the crate is for the unseeable future, not getting the Jasmine chips

1 Like

People calm down… of course there will be other ways to get Jasmine chips after this crate ends, just like any other new hero that comes out. She is no different. 🤦

7 Likes

I know reading comprehension is at an all time low; so maybe a graphic illustration with neon lights would spell it out better?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney