Limited Edition Hero Crates!

They said jasmine would be gone with the the crate, for the foreseeable future. What would even be the point of buying these crates if her chips were to be available by other means anytime soon.

If you think she’s going to show up in other crates or market soon just look

Well, maybe this is not so bad. A character exclusive for crates means that only whales will get her upgraded and put in Arena/Coluseum/Guild War, which means less trouble for F2P/C2P players. We can concentrate on characters we have, without rushing to upgrade a new one. And we still get her for our collection. I just wonder if there will be other free characters with exclusive chips :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

At least some people still have a good aditude.

Let’s all be honest if Jasmine started 2 or 3 stars and the crate cost was lower this wouldn’t be as bad.

I for one (Though not much of a spender) look forward to future exclusive heroes.

1 Like

Nope. And I quote:

Jasmine is ONLY available through the crate

So they rewarding MONEY SPENDERS I honestly couldn’t hate this game any more

4 Likes

New = broken, you will have more troubles in PVP modes.

Jasmine is actually broken

At least Jasmine can survive Jafar’s “Whirling Dervish”

All we need is a strong healer and Jafar would be outclassed

A better healer and you mean animal

Animal wouldn’t be able to survive “Whirling Dervish”

Oh ok :weary::weary::weary::weary::joy::weary::imp:

Uninstalled. After roughly 400 days.

3 Likes

You won’t if people can’t upgrade them :upside_down_face:

A one time exclusive charecter I didn’t know i was playing a computer game

The problem is undetified for whales.

I dropped 40,400 diamonds buying all crates and I’m 17 chips off a 5 star Jasmine… :confused: Very disappointed…

Oh and the other goodies I received were worth maybe the value of a 9.99 deal.

1 Like

This says it all folks. Now double those diamonds to 80000 and you might get a 6 if lucky. Also stamina packs are NOT in the crates. They wouldn’t want you to spend all in one place.

2 Likes

I got all the crates on offer, one cannot get a 6 star hero with any amount of luck.

2 Likes

at least that means she surely will be available again at some point - there’s no way they would leave her hanging impossible to 6*

The plot further advances. Now they are causing people with OCD to have a melt down every time they log in seeing an unfinished hero.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney