Limited Edition Hero Crates!

Jasmine will soon be featured in a new type of Limited Edition Hero Crate. The first time you open the crate will be free and guarantee a 1-star Jasmine!. Any “Buy 10s” after that will always guarantee 10-15 more Jasmine Chips. Jasmine also has a chance to appear in Buy 1s and other drops of a Buy 10. In addition to Jasmine, this crate also contains other rewards like costume threads, shop tokens, consumables, other hero chips and mod-boosting items. This crate will have a limited run from September 23 to September 28. Once the crate is gone, it will be gone for the foreseeable future – and Jasmine with it! So unlock your free Jasmine while she’s available in the Exclusive Hero Crate, because she won’t stick around forever.

• Jasmine will be the featured hero in the Limited Edition Crate on Servers 1-17.
  • Peter Pan will be the featured hero in the Limited Edition Crate on Servers 18-22.
23 Likes

image http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4me0bdZ0G1qgcxt8o6_r1_250.gif
Finally, Jasmine and Stitch can go explore the world!

20 Likes

Peter Pan and his shadow are now in sync! Thanks! :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Hope jasmine is ready to explore this whole new world!

14 Likes

A free way to get an exclusive hero?!

An exclusive hero?!

WHAT?!

8 Likes

So you’re saying that we have to BUY her chips for real perblue she’s op this game is PTW @Polaris

2 Likes

@Polaris is it normal that on server5 we only see the exclusive crates and no the deal? I saw other servers have a deal too

2 Likes

The sprite is very small LoL

8 Likes

Jasmine is the same height as Miguel, but Miguel is like 12 and she’s 16

5 Likes

Just about to say the size doesn’t really match up

7 Likes

So its kinda like VIP crates-heroes were first: exclusive. Hopefully you havent forgot about VIP crates

1 Like

@Polaris Thank you Perblue & Polaris, I appreciate your game. Now I’m still waiting on Kim Possible <3

7 Likes

It’s an excuse to make another crate

2 Likes

There is a problem with Jasmine where no one will attacker her for some reason (they do when Rajah appears on screen)

2 Likes

Will there be other ways to obtain Jasmine chips once the crate event has ended?

1 Like

Not for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

Yikes, ok. :frowning: thanks for the info.

1 Like

I would say you could do it for event like Halloween and Christmas but you decide what you guys want to do with it :grin:

3 Likes

This is a massive disappointment. It will cost an exorbitant amount of money in diamonds to get anything beyond 2 stars. And then poof no way to farm chips. No contest opportunities? No deals? Are you kidding? This is a terrible way to treat a player base, and a very good way to anger a lot of loyal, paying customers. 1800 diamonds for 10-15 chips is a massive ripoff. What a travesty.

22 Likes

The first crate that unlocks her is free, and there will likely be ways to farm her chips in the future, just like with every hero.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney