List of disables and debuffs

Updated to new debuffs, and well, finally someone reduces skill power. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Updated

• Added new debuffs
  • Added 4th hero-source to each disable/debuff where it was possible
  • As all servers have red skills, removed mention that red skill is required to apply debuff
4 Likes

I donā€™t see Angel in this :grimacing:

You got it all wrongā€¦ Tia and Angel deserve to be in silence, while Minnie and Flynn (Ra) should be in Charm section

Genie (El)?

Felix? Pffft. Powerline is better.

And Facilier? He counts.

Basil is better than Baymaxā€¦

Mike?

Where is Pleakley?

Mal can

I canā€™t agree here. Rapunzel only gives 1 stack to one ally.

Why is Sadness on there as decrease normal crit? Thatā€™s considered a spoiler. If you want to add Sadness use her Sorrow icon as PB leaked it

Updated

• Added two new debuffs

Where is kidnapping?

Itā€™s just a stun which ignores the enemyā€™s stats.

Polaris says kidnapping is a disable, so Iā€™d add it

Stun = disableā€¦

2 Likes

Updated

• As shrinking is classified as disabling Iā€™ve added this to list of disables.
    • Fun fact: As it will work as disable, heroes with tenacity will be able to reduce the duration of shrink and heroes with evasion just ignoring the skill.
14 Likes

Updated!

12 Likes

Elastigirl has a friendship with Jafar? :thinking:

:woozy_face:

Old name for Jack-Jack.

Changed.

Ummm, canā€™t Ian reduce Max HP?

Sorry, what??? is Ralph good at stunning???

1 Like

Yes, but no.

Icon doesnā€™t appear.

Ian Lightfoot I think does this

Edit: I see a lot of discussion about it

Another thing: Will we see a list of buffs and other status effects sometime in the future?

Felix is also a good debuff removerā€¦ if you get his red skill high enough.

He removes the 3 debuffs with longest duration from each ally healed (chance to fail based on red skill) when using fix it felix.

Red skill also causes his fix it felix power to heal all heroes that are below 50% HPā€¦ i.e. with a chance to remove their debuffs too.

Better i say it now than never say it
@Musketeer I would love to make a suggestion that at first glance may sound absurd but it would be very good to have images of the debuffs (I know they can be seen in the game but people like me who cannot enter or left the game canā€™t see them)
even if it is at least hidden details in the post with screenshots of the debuffs/buffs list
(It doesnā€™t matter if there are buffs in the screenshots, I donā€™t see bother)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney