Live Chat 11/25

That’s nice to hear! There’s way to many great Disney and Pixar heroes to focus on. You shouldn’t worry about Fox and Marvel and all the other dozens of companies Disney owns haha!

3 Likes

Ok so what about some other shows like descendientes or wizard of Waverly place ?

Last minute question before you go: any plans to add “onward” movie heroes?

Edit: or at least Inspector Gadget is possible to join?

We’re looking forward to Onward. But it’s a bit early to know whether we’ll have characters for the movie release.

7 Likes

Ok two more questions

1.will launchpad mcquack be on the darkwing duck side or the ducktales side

2.how did characters like robin hood gonzo and young simba and nala get into the city in the first place

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. :grin:

4 Likes

Yes we agree!

8 Likes

Finally one answered.

“Disney” characters.

Marvel and Star wars will never be Disney too me. I grew up before they were apart of Disney. :grin:

3 Likes

Well looks like no more answers until next time. Sad. But hey at least they answered one of my questions so it’s… good?

1 Like

Ok folks. Thanks for your time! We’re going to sign off here. See you next time. We’ll try to do these every couple of months. We’ll also be reviewing all of the feedback in the other “Dev Q&A Corner” channels over the next week or so. After that we plan to follow up with a “state of the game” type post where we talk about some upcoming plans for next year. Bye for now!

14 Likes

Yeah. It can get bad.

But I’m happy that it exits.

Also I have a question.
Do you guys compete with other companys such as Gameloft in Disney games?

2 Likes

Uuuuyyy that’s a hot question there.

Anything you desperately want answered? Some of the questions about characters from older TV shows we don’t really have answers for at this time.

7 Likes

From all i left behind i will definitely want a answer for this one.

Any very hard to find Disney Easter eggs in the game?

As a game studio we’re always competing with other studios for players’ time. There are a lot of good games out there! Right now, DH is the only Disney/Pixar focused RPG game on mobile. But that could change over time.

9 Likes

Yes i already received a email for the upcoming Sorcerer’s Arena game. So yeah the market is changing.

Heh, you guys really are, I cannot find another game like this…and I spent an unhealthy amount of time looking…both Play store and Amazon App store.

:pensive:

5 Likes

This isn’t about DH but are you in the Perblue team about to create another phenomenal game?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney