Live Chat: 12/17

What’s your favorite role of his? Mine would be as you mentioned, The Duke Of Weaseltown
(Oh, I’m sorry)
Weselton! Lol

Wait, but that´s Zootopia :thinking:

I’m gonna take a guess at your fav Zootopia character then.

1 Like

That’s the joke, lol

1 Like

He voices Duke Weasleton and the Duke of weasleton in separate movies.

2 Likes

I think it is super cool that he was a different character in each Wreck It Ralph movie. He is so talented and funny!

1 Like

COME ON. You didn´t get the joke. :joy:

I know he does.

Exactly. In Frozen, he’s called Weaseltown. In Zootopia, he’s called Weselton. Easy joke

Cheshire Cat varies from server to server a lot in how much he’s used which is one of our litmus tests for an OP hero. We’re keeping a close eye on it and we’ll let you guys know if we’re moving toward a nerf.

2 Likes

I’m very oblivious to word play. Especially when I can’t hear the other person’s voice.

He’s also a fantastic comic book film voice actor. He’s done Joker, Superman, Green Arrow and Lantern before I believe. That’s amazing

Seeing how it’s nearly Christmas time: what is your favorite holiday movie (mine is natonal lampoons Christmas vacation)

Ok everyone, thank you so much for joining us today. This was a lot of fun and I think we’ll use this format again next time!

11 Likes

It’s my time to head out folks. Thanks so much for asking questions everyone! I had a great time and I can’t wait for the next one! Happy Holidays to all!

14 Likes

Yes we do have plans for future movies! Not all of them, but most of them.

9 Likes

Ok last one. I love Love Actually for christmas and Over the Garden Wall in the fall.

5 Likes

That’s a good question :thinking: we do have animals in our game now…

4 Likes

I will be celebrating my 2-year anniversary at PerBlue in mid January!

I actually don’t know the answer to this :thinking: I’ll poke around about this.

Mine is probably Elizabeth. She’s really well written, in my opinion!

10 Likes

Has to be the first role I saw him in; Wash from Firefly. Like a leaf in the wind!

Like DoubleBeans, Over the Garden Wall is the absolute must for fall, and Hocus Pocus for Halloween. For more winter holidays, the new animated film Klaus is an instant favourite.

OK guys I’m not sure if this is the last post I can make before the forums tells me I’ve posted too many times in a row :stuck_out_tongue: so I will sign off here! Thank you everyone for coming around to participate, it’s been an absolute joy to converse with you all. I think this new format of us answering more of the serious / long-form questions ahead of time has made it so we can better hang out in-the-moment during the Dev Q&A’s, so we’ll definitely be doing it again like this in the future! You all deserve thought-out answers to the in-depth questions and we want to give that to you. Can’t wait until next time! Happy holidays and happy New Year! :peace_symbol:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney