Live Chat: 12/17

Hello and welcome to the live chat for this Q&A session! Let’s get going!

Today’s team includes:

• Commander Jack, Game Designer
  • DoubleBeans, Hero Designer
  • Leaf, Senior Producer
  • Polaris, Senior Community Manager
12 Likes

Hey, we answered a lot of these questions in this thread. Some of them we can’t answer because:

3 Likes

Ok just have to ask…
The oldest build date listed in the files is from August 2016… but you just said development started in September 2017.
Like… what? Huh?
I’m so confused.

Hi! I made my return to the game recently and it’s fun! Just so much I need to catch up on…but I guess my question would be if anyone of you considered doing events for specific Heroes? Just to make it a little easier to find Hero chips

If you asked a question in the other thread, I request you don’t ask them again. We’d like to make this more fun and less serious.

9 Likes
  • What was your favorite hero to develop, animation or skill wise?
  • Will we be able to reread the vanilla campaign?
  • Will we see cosmetic crates appearing the market?
  • Which heroes were “worthy” enough to be characters? For example Powerline. How was he able to be playable?

Leaf, what are your favorite movies?

5 Likes

panics trying to think of some rapid fire questions fast

Yes, my favorite food is beans.

8 Likes

Let´s start then, I guess?

1. You haven´t answered my question about badges properly.
    I was talking about PAST badges. Can you edit OLD badges? Can you change OLDER rank badges to make heroes more useful?
    (Cake of Good Intentions in particular should have been used on more characters)

2. My free stamina change suggestion was completely ignored. How do you count how much stamina people get. And why is it so low if you care about F2P players so much?

3. Emotes in friendships again suggestion was also ignored. Why? You keep adding 25+ cosmetics a month, yet you can only give several cosmetic crates that never amount to the number of cosmetics given you add. Also, idea, guaranteed cosmetic crate as consumable, instead of guild crate.

4. You did a lot of effort with red skills. Can you now at least give stat buffs to the same amount of heroes monthly? How come Ralph´s white maxed does 150K damage while some tanks can deal over a 1M to all enemies?

5. I sincerely hope whatever is the next rank addition, it will let us equip Evasion/Tenacity/Armor/Reality Negation on heroes. That´s the only thing most of them currently need. Not the ones that have at least one and usable. Those that have none!

5 Likes

Approximately how many heroes will arrive in 2021?

6 Likes

Have you gotten to watch movies that haven’t released yet for making heroes (ex frozen 2, soul, onward, etc)

I’ve got a brief question. What will be done about heroes who pulled the short straw with red skills, such as Madam Mim and Woody? Do you think you’ll revisit some older red skills like these?

2 Likes

There are some game files that were carried over from our other titles, so they may date older than the development of Disney Heroes.

6 Likes

What was your favorite character to work on?

Which character do you think has the most creative skillset?

What was the hardest character to work on? The easiest character?

1 Like

Favorite underrated Disney movie?
I love all things obscure so I thought this could be a fun question.

When can we meet lightning Rob?

I really feel bad after reading the answer, and lost my hope for the balance…

so.

Please answer to this. It might be not the nicest, but I just feel bad about this answer.

It just can’t be that bad heroes will be always bad, it’s unfair and resouces spent on the old heroes are just wasted.

If devs are so scared of the very beginning, then maybe just refresh green, blue, purple and red skills for beta heroes? It just feel bad and sad that PB refuse to refresh the most needed.

1. We have old DuckTales, but it would be possible to add Della Duck, she is amazing character and it would be appreciated to include her.
  2. Same as above, but about Don Karnage, is he possible to add?
  3. Why Vanellope have only 90 reality negation, there is a badge which gives 170 reality negation and would fix her problem, and maybe even, then, she won’t need such refresh.
  4. There is HUGE negative feedback of Basil’s and Kim’s terribleness, will it be fixed?

There is no reason for damage role hero to have much lower damage than tanks and control role heroes.

end.

And because of the season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 for PB employees :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What hero would you like to see the most (that you know probably won’t come into the game)
Favorite Disney movie
Favorite Disney character
Favorite non Disney movie
Favorite non Disney character
Favorite Disney parks ride

1 Like

Let´s start then, I guess?

1. You haven´t answered my question about badges properly.
    I was talking about PAST badges. Can you edit OLD badges? Can you change OLDER rank badges to make heroes more useful?
    (Cake of Good Intentions in particular should have been used on more characters)
  2. My free stamina change suggestion was completely ignored. How do you count how much stamina people get. And why is it so low if you care about F2P players so much?
  3. Emotes in friendships again suggestion was also ignored. Why? You keep adding 25+ cosmetics a month, yet you can only give several cosmetic crates that never amount to the number of cosmetics given you add. Also, idea, guaranteed cosmetic crate as consumable, instead of guild crate.
  4. You did a lot of effort with red skills. Can you now at least give stat buffs to the same amount of heroes monthly? How come Ralph´s white maxed does 150K damage while some tanks can deal over a 1M to all enemies?
  5. I sincerely hope whatever is the next rank addition, it will let us equip Evasion/Tenacity/Armor/Reality Negation on heroes. That´s the only thing most of them currently need. Not the ones that have at least one and usable. Those that have none!
  1. We try to avoid editing old badges because players have already earned those badges. It wouldn’t be entirely fair to make the players who haven’t already gotten those badges earn an entirely different badge.
  2. We have data that tracks and calculates how much stamina players get. We regularly increase the amount of free stamina players can earn and we’ll continue to increase that amount.
  3. I don’t handle cosmetics but I’ll get this feedback where it needs to go.
  4. We’ll take another look at red skills when we refresh them.
  5. We’ll be adding those stats to some heroes who don’t have them with rarities moving forward! Thanks for the suggestion on that.
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney