Live Chat: 12/17

A few of my favourites, in no particular order ( :wink: )

• Cinderella
  • Treasure Planet
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Atlantis
  • Wall-E
  • Mulan (original animated)

Good luck figuring it out from this list! :smiley:

Good luck guessing from this list!

10 Likes

Player: Will there be more refreshes? Will we go back to doing supporting heroes with smaller buffs? Will we be doing more player polls to choose heroes to refresh?

[DoubleBeans] There will be more refreshes and we will do polls every now and then to pick the next hero to refresh. I don’t think we’ll go back to smaller buffs for the foreseeable future. Refreshing heroes takes more time than you might think and we prefer to give 1 hero a great, well rounded refresh rather than trying to buff a bunch of heroes with less satisfying

Counter Question/Answer: Actually at this point it would probably be better to give a fair amount of characters a smaller buff than doing a complete refresh to just 1 character, since the smaller buffs help to a lot of character help more people or to say let more beloved characters be a bit more viable for people. We don’t necessarily need them to become meta, just more viable to be used at all.

Player: Why some of the earliest heroes released with poorest stats as Ralph, Yax, Vanellope or Woody never were refreshed, and heroes like Dr. Facilier received full refresh, even if his situation wasn’t like Basil’s or beta heroes? It doesn’t help with balance at all. Is there a way for you guys to buff ALL old (first edition) heroes of this game at the same time? I don’t talk about changing their skill set or anything, just some basic stat and friend disc stat buff are fine. This will help a lot of players as we all have our bias so every time there are polls to decide who gets refreshed, it all leads to no-need argument and disappointment.

[Leaf] We’ve looked into refreshing the heroes everyone gets access to at the very beginning of the game, like Vanelope or Ralph, but we keep coming to the roadblock that it will throw off the balance and the play of the early game. Players who are new to Disney Heroes will have a more confusing experience, and will be less likely to keep playing and join our community. We’ve decided to hold off on refreshing Vanelope and other very early heroes like her until we can come up with a better solution.

Counter Question/Answer: Actually I would say kind of contradicting itself depending on how you look at it. If you mean specifically in the tutorial in the beginning I suppose I can see the point there, but if so mainly increase the Blue skill and up if not the Green skill as well. The higher rank skill could give bonuses to the White skills to have it not fall behind.

I can say that I in server 5 actually help new players choose the best characters they can based on what they have gotten. Like a person got Shan Yu at around White rank if not green rank, I recommended them switching out Ralph as Shan Yu is newer and better, overall will help the player progress faster.
By recommending newer characters I prepare the new players for the future, that way helping them have more fun in the game most likely.

I wonder what you at PerBlue think about these two aspect of my counter question/answer?
Like do you all see the points in this logic?

4 Likes

Are you guys willing to answer questions regarding the forums? Ex. avatars and moderation?

4 Likes

You are very wise :joy:

3 Likes

Would you ever add a character who’s not from a movie or TV show?
Like Mr. Mizer of Zero’s Journey (Comic Book)
Or Swampy of Where’s My Water? (Video Game)

Probably around the same number as was in 2020

6 Likes

When can we meet lightning Rob?

He’s high on the list for 2021.

6 Likes

Thanks for the possible amount of leaks! :smiling_imp:

(And there are so limited options… my money’s on Cinderella and Atlantis.)

7 Likes

Please be Milo…

1 Like

Occasionally we do get so fortunate to be able to watch movies in advance! Not often, but sometimes.

9 Likes

Vinny too. Vinny is one of the best characters in Atlantis :relieved:

1 Like

Also, this one is more of a request I suppose, but will we see some characters from underrated franchises that haven’t been explored yet? Particularly Bolt?

4 Likes

Would you ever add a character who’s not from a movie or TV show?
Like Mr. Mizer of Zero’s Journey (Comic Book)
Or Swampy of Where’s My Water? (Video Game)

We’re limited to characters TV shows and movies unfortunately.

1 Like

T H E D O O R I S L O C K E D

I’m sorry I played the PS1 demo for the game A LOT.

1 Like

How many more invasion bosses will there be?

That being if these even are invasion bosses

9 Likes

Characters from TV shows from 2010-Now?

And why is the costume collection numbered?

6 Likes

Not confirming one way or the other but Vinny is very close to my heart.

7 Likes

When we get to refreshing these heroes, we will be taking their red skill history into account for how to make them relevant again.

6 Likes

How much longer do we have to endure the pain of Cheshire being so broken?:thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney