Live Chat: 12/17

Catching up to the questions now and I see you want these questions to be more fun and less serious.

So yeah if so I wondered if we could get new Icons/Avatars here in the forum as it would be nice to have the Red badge designs as they have some of the best designs in the game overall, so you all think it would be possible or? :-).

I know Polaris said in the last Q&A that there wouldn’t be a Discord server for the game, but I wonder if it could be possible to have 1 community manager in the community Discord server, and if already there I wondered if they could join the chat some more? :-).

1 Like

How extensive is the QA process for new game features & developments? Recently (ok going back a fair way) it’s felt like almost every new thing added to the game - be it heroes, challenger rules etc - come with a fair share of major bugs or simply don’t work at all.

Bug fix updates are then rushed out days later to fix some of these or remove them from the game, but some of them persist for weeks, months or even years.

I enjoy seeing ambitious and complex features, but it’s less exciting when I can be pretty certain without even trying that it’s not going to work properly.

Minimal value for game progression aside, more confidence in the product = people more likely to contribute to it!

Ok… I ask this question every dev q&a…
What happened to Salazar?

1 Like
  1. Will characters from phineas and ferb be considered for being added

2. Do you have plans to nerf chesire cat?

3. Whatever happened to lumiere and is he truly scrapped?

We’re still in the process of designing a new feature where you’ll have access to all of the exciting stories our heroes have experienced in a cool way. Stay tuned for more info in the future!

We’re evaluating new ways to award cosmetic crates and the market might be one of those places (Quests might be another…), but it’s still a bit too early to say for sure.

9 Likes

And why is the costume collection numbered?

Because it’s #1!

1 Like

We won’t talk about datamined heroes - there are sometimes bits in the game data that aren’t finalized or approved, and we can’t talk about heroes until they’re announced.

4 Likes

To add on, can you try to be more specific than “he was never in the files”?

Also, what about Lumiere?

But most of them are trash anyway :sob:
Then at least could you get some future badge to give Evasion or Armor Negation to Jack?
Cake of Good Intentions is particularly good, because it gave O6 characters like Mulan, Dash, Cheshire 145 evasion stat.
Also. Why can´t Jack have Evasion if Mulan has Evasion + Counter move?

I also have data, you know. And they tell me it´s too little.
Alternatively, how about the “lower chapters cost less stamina” guild perk? Could that be thought about?
The reason why the game is so stale is because it´s as expensive to craft a P0 badge as it is to craft a certain Red badge. And that happens most of the time. Purple and Orange ranks should be more of a breeze!

Thanks for that. I loved being able to unlock emotes via friendships and having it back would be great.
Also there´s the issue with players being barely able to progress in cosmetic collection level. Could probably Cosmetic Crates give a chance that one of a ten will have a cosmetic from a collection with highest progress?

I hope for 290 Evasion (at least) for Jack at new rank. Thanks.

2 Likes

Scroop, B.E.N

Cinderella, fairy godmother, lady tremaine

Lumire, cogsworth (hey they could be a duo), Mrs. pots and chip

Milo, rouke, mole

Burn-E, the clean up guy (forgot his name lol), auto

Yao, ling, chien po, cri kee (unlikely hero+this game=80% gonna happen lol)

1 Like

Will there be new costumes in the collections considering Elsa might be getting her OG outfit in the future?:thinking:

Treasure Planet for sure, and underrated because it had box office challenges.

9 Likes

Hyped!

Oooo. I like this.

4 Likes

BOLT. Yes, please!

11 Likes

With story details on another previously canceled friendship, I feel like asking about Madam Mim and Jafar.

Anastasia and Drizella, Prince Charming

Vinny, Mole, Vinny, Vinny

M-O

5 Likes

Why are there so many heroes that are minor or majorly unknown? (Powerline, yax, king Louie)

I SECOND THIS!!! Bolt already has good moves that can be integrated into a skillset (eye lasers, superbark, “the dog face”, etc.).

1 Like

Alright, glad I enabled notifications for topics in this category. I guess I’ll ask the questions that come to mind. :thinking:

1. What’s your opinion of wakkatu? I’m going to assume it’s not a major problem since it hasn’t been taken down. The site provides an excellent reference for checking hero skillsets and stats, but also leaks datamined heroes and badge sets for upcoming rarities.

2. How often do you take inspiration from hero concepts posted on the forum? I’m aware that it’s happened before, since that was a question asked in a previous Q&A, but whether it’s a rare occurrence or something that happens semi-often is something I’d like to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

3. Do you have any plans to buff the creeps? I’ve noticed that most are an absolute pushover during Invasion, and really aren’t that threatening outside of friend campaigns with underleveled heroes. Would this be a possibility to even out the early game so you could buff the starter heroes?

4. I’ve noticed a lot of people here have a favorite hero they use everywhere. I love Nick, Djaq likes Zurg, Phaldow likes Hiro, etc. Could there be special cosmetics, or a maybe a chat tag or whatever, obtained over a long-term period (several months, maybe) that lets people show off their dedication to their favorite hero?

5. Just for funsies, what’s your favorite pizza topping? Mine is mushrooms. :pizza:

9 Likes

This has nothing to do with DHBM, but what is a food combo you love, but people who know you eat it think it’s weird?
For me it’s definitely Peanut Butter Sriracha Sandwiches.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney