Live Chat 2/21

Hello Polaris
Can I ask if it is possible to characters like The Bride Constance and Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion , Oswald from Mickey and Friends or Sora from Kingdom Hearts to be added in the game?

Thanks, both good suggestions.

1 Like

Yes! I agree

1 Like

What about add more war cars which guild Ruler can to manage and change strategy?

Is there going to be a chance to fight different bosses in Invasion instead of always battling Mama Bots in the future?

8 Likes

For the next update, are you planning to create characters from A Bug’s Life?
I’m feeling giddy to see Flik healing allies depending on the damage he dealt, Hopper gets Hangry, stealing HP and retaliates his enemies, and Thumper becomes dangerous and thrashes enemies on sight.

2 Likes

Any plans to add more costumes ?

Maybe each line in war can have its own role and some cars can be put only in this line.

1 Like

Ok For about a year and a half I have a few pressing questions:
In the first set of pictures for the Google Play store, a Vanelope abd Woody Friendship was pictured but no such friendship has ever existed in game. A long time ago it was discovered that an Alice and Moana friendship was coming but none exists. And I must once again ask What happened to Captain Salazar?

Any foreshadowing for the next héroes (for march)?

1 Like

Look at the top of topic : it was already asked

1 Like

Captain Salazar must’ve been scrapped as mentioned before in the last chat?

No direct response was given last chat in regards to Salazar.

The “secret levels” referred to in the campaign story are the campaign locations outside the city, like the Black Pearl or Andy’s Room. Before those appeared all campaign combats occurred “in the city”.

8 Likes

question already asked above, basically not, the would rather invest their efforts in other areas of the game other than costumes which have little to no impact

1 Like

There’s any plans for another TV shows characters? TaleSpin, Bonkers, American Dragon, Phineas & Ferb, Gravity Falls and The Owl House would be really amazing addition for the game, fits perfectly for fighting themed game. And at least pressure for Kim Possible will be slightly smaller, since not only Duck will be given to us.

3 Likes

will put bolt someday?

We do have plans to add another Invasion Boss!

16 Likes

Oh, got it. I just think that adding something new with secret level’s theme would be interesting

1 Like

Ummm… isn’t it Bonnie’s room?

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney