Live Chat 2/21

We very rarely scrap a hero. If it happens it’s because of the difficulty in figuring out how to give a non-combat hero battle abilities that make sense for their character. Belle is an example of this (who we mentioned in the last dev chat). But she’s still in the works!

12 Likes

In campaign, can we review the dialogue in there, like the Friendship Wall?

4 Likes

Oh, so maybe I will have contact with you with my list too?))))

I consider baby yoda often! But don’t hold your breath for DH :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is something we really want to add to the game! It’s in early stages.

2 Likes

Has the team considered 10 levels per rank increase

1 Like

Will Disney Park characters come to the game, like Figment, Hatbox, and The Bride?

Why did all characters have quotes in the roster?

2 Likes

You have any big plans for the games 2nd anniversary this year?

4 Likes

posting again in smaller bits since it got lost way above:

will we get more Diamond Crate Upgrades beyond the current Max? (level 60) and also can you guys please remove the chance of getting Blue Badges from Diamond crates? like degrading an object which cost diamonds to giving a reward I can obtain for 10k gold seems really bad

1 Like

Black and White Mickey Mouse costume pls

2 Likes
  1. Blue healer is a good suggestion. I’ll make note of that.
  2. Animal and Gonzo are good examples of characters who just work better in battle. They’re a little more rambuctious. Figuring out how to get Kermit’s walk correct is also a challenge!
19 Likes

Thank you @Matt_PB good to know

1 Like

@Polaris Will Elsa get her old outfit back?

1 Like

Speaking of characters, as feedback onto them, I actually prefer this game to have most if not all Disney and Disney/PIXAR characters instead of those from MARVEL, Star Wars, or FOX series such as The Simpsons for example.

Reason being I feel like other mobile games have their own iterations of the big crossover battler that Disney Heroes is (off the top of my head being MARVEL: Strike Force I believe?).

And again, off the top of my head, Disney has yet to have a game of this caliber before Disney Heroes. I’d like to see Disney keep the attention on the IPs of their own characters as well as those from PIXAR :slightly_smiling_face: But that’s just my two cents on the subject.

8 Likes

Yes, please stay away from Star Wars & Marvel characters! I would much prefer to see underappreciated Disney characters than more of those! They have their own games :slight_smile:

9 Likes

While I have big struggle with keeping health during Red invasion, Duke with Woody works fine on blue invasion. And yellow invasion have biggest amount of great healers.
Any plans ALSO for red team? :thinking:

Invasion too: (again) Could backgrounds in invasion fights include all available backgrounds, you did really great ones for newest chapters such as Black Pearl or Bonnie’s Room.

5 Likes

Thanks Radcon. I hear your points. What we have tended to do instead is just offer more diamond crates. We did take blue badges out of hero and role crates.

1 Like

Would you guys ever consider a battle tower? Most faces games include one and help players feel a sense of progression

1 Like

That’s a great suggestion @Droggar! We’re always actively looking at our existing modes for ways to freshen them up and make them more interesting and Guild tournaments could be one way to do that. Thanks for the idea!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney