Live Chat 2/21

Invasion is pretty much our version of a battle tower in DH, but it definitely has it’s own twists with Breaker fights, bosses and a weekly reset. We’ve thrown around the idea of possibly adding some historical stats to track your high scores and highest levels reached…would that be something you’d like to see added? Are there any other improvements to Invasion that you’d like to see?

4 Likes

So what are the plans with invasion?
Have you guys thought about creating a invasion market (like coli and arena) which could provide hero chip, mod power and other things related to mods?
Instead of straight up giving mod power as tier rewards (or as an addition to) giving invasion tokens.
Would also allow for more tiers and for people who try to push the leaderboards to gain additional tokens.
Would help bridge the gap between seasoned players and new players as well as f2p and p2p.

3 Likes

Will there be 3 or more friendships for one character in the roster?

5 Likes

So I’m HUGE NBC fan and would really like to know if any other characters might be considered. Like the Mayor, or Sandy Claws, or Lock, Shock, and Barrel, or some of The Citizens of Halloween Town…

3 Likes

Yes. Historical guild or personal stats would be awesome !

Ladies and gentleman we are in overtime now. Please calm down the question now.

Thanks for everything this session devs.

4 Likes

I think would be better if we can spend remaining resources after end of Invasion. I lost much resources every week

1 Like

Which character are you happy with most that has come out? Like what is a hero that you guys have made that came with the best outcome of what you imagined they would be?

3 Likes

Anyone?
There’s any plans for another TV shows characters?

3 Likes

Why is Elsa missing two emojis?

6 Likes

Alrighty thank you

I’m a big Animal fan. :rage:

BANG DRUM!

12 Likes

How about Buzz’s Rookies, XR, Mira Nova, and Booster Munchapper? And some villains, Torque, XL, NOS-4-A2, and Warp Darkmatter?

2 Likes

Maybe something like exchanger, where each item have own price in new or existing valuta

Oh, I also wanted to mention how much the lore/character development between playable characters is such a treat to see and learn more about those we thought we knew everything about! Such as Violet being interested in reporting, and just everything with Powerline since he had such little development from A Goofy Movie! :smile:

I realize as I type this that the time is over for the duration of the Q&A, so instead of a question, I do want to say how much I love learning more about the characters, with my favorite being Mickey Mouse! I was so happy to hear he’s an actor with his many roles being his powers! :smiley:

7 Likes

So I understand that you guys are acknowledging that Randall is becoming a problem and so you guys want to adjust him so that he is “more in line with everyone”. But surely you guys must realize that it’s more problematic than that, right?

What I’m saying is, it’s not just new heroes becoming too powerful, it’s also old heroes becoming too obsolete. So I guess my question is more of a request: would it be possible to make the Hero Refresh a more frequent occurrence?

7 Likes

Hey all. I have to head out. Thanks much for a lovely chat. As always we’ll be putting suggestions together and reviewing them. We’ll also keep reading the non-live parts of the Dev Q&A, so feel free to direct questions there. Leaf and Commander are still here!

14 Likes

And thank you all for taking the time as well to be here with us! I’m glad I could be here as well and not be at work though it! :laughing:

3 Likes

What character could counteract invisible enemies?

Goodbye, Matt))

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney