Live Chat: 3/19

There’s no plan for Kermit, actually

2 Likes

Are there plans for more stationary heroes?

I love how the random forum users answer more question with their so called “knowledge” than the devs do :thinking::thinking::thinking:

We absolutely LOVE how much the players like creating their own kits! Seeing how passionate players are about Disney Heroes is really motivating for me. Please keep them coming.

7 Likes
  1. Is the Alphabetical rosters going to be in the next update?

2. Is there going to be facts about each characters?

Yeah there is the devs said so themselves! Read the forums!:unamused:

Nope. The devs said themselves they had no plans. You read the forums.

I’ve been reading the forum since last forum, so calm down

1 Like

I did and they said they were still working on his walk! So yeah… oh wait… image

So… As long as i understand here, ALL IP added have the possibility to get more characters. Even if that gives us for example Kovu and Simba fighting together situations. Right?

Aside from Alice, have you ever thought about adding giant characters, such as Tamatoa?

1 Like

Read it again you missed something.

That’s our hour to answer questions folks! Thank you SO MUCH for asking us all these great questions and thank you for answering our questions in the other threads. I wish we had time to answer everyone’s questions. We love Disney Heroes and it’s so cool seeing how much all of the players love it too! Until next time!

5 Likes

I did! Live Chat 2/21
It says his walk is a challenge! Does not mean he is not coming

I’m glad they answered the real questions :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And thank you all for all the suggestions and for not asking me any questions about trains. See ya later!

6 Likes

Leaf didn’t participate a lot this time. Send him our salutations.

Here you go. Become educated and stop acting like a punk.

Thank you all for taking this time to be here with us! So many amazing things and heroes in game already, it’s truly magical as the cast grows before our very eyes! :smiley:

Thank you all again for your hard work, and stay safe out there too! :heart:

3 Likes

Good night!
And remember about nerfing Beast, Duke, Randall (% to scared) and Pooh!
Plus refreshes, they’re all sweet (as honey)!

Kim Possible!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney