Live Chat: 3/19

But do you understand, that Randall isn’t one problem. Many heroes are too weak, and many heroes are too strong. Do you have certain way to solve it?

4 Likes

Yes! Those will be released with specific characters (like Hunny for Pooh) or at the time when we feel the meta is ready for them.

4 Likes

Well, I think that is the way to solve our little (by little, I mean huge) issue

Could you do this again, please? 200% is too much.

Any nerf for Beast and Duke?

4 Likes

:eyes: oola la la!

My favorite hero is Linguini and Remy just because they :clap: can :clap: do :clap: it :clap: all. They can heal, give hardy buffs, AND do damage. The most fun to work on was probably Scrooge McDuck because of nostalgia, and also because making gold coins fly around was fun.

2 Likes

He is good enough. I don’t see an issue with him.

I don’t think he really needs one… pretty easy to counter.

I guess we are both on the same two boats

1 Like

I remember a while back It was commented that the game wasn’t designed for all heroes to be levelled up - yet, even with the newer friendships - some of the older more useless characters are being used / which in turns means that they have to be levelled up otherwise the friendship missions are insanely hard.

How do you guys choose which 5 heroes are needed for Friend campaigns?

5 Likes

When developing a new hero, at what point are there friendships decided, and how?

We understand that the meta is ever evolving, yes. We definitely see how older heroes have become less relevant which is why we have made hero refreshes more regular. We also pick which older heroes get their red skills based on which heroes could use a boost and, on rare occasions, try to push certain heroes to excel in certain modes (i.e. Invasion, City Watch, or Campaign) to keep them relevant.

5 Likes

With the upcoming Hero Refresh, will old heroes apply or gain new status effects?

Jafar was the one to hypnotize the beast to defeat him

Yeah I think an easy solution would be mercenaries in friend Campaign.

3 Likes

Oh, about friendships. Do you plan to decrease lvl for unlocking many friendships? Maybe all new will be not higher than 100 lvl?

I wish mickey and goofy was a little bit more stronger

When we last saw Syndrome in Kida & Hercules Friendship Campaign, will he be in the roster?

:cold_sweat: because 20 * 10 / 2 - 4 = 96 and that’s how old Disney is. JK. I’ve never noticed that. Friendships are chosen to make sure that every hero has lots of friends/ but also who would have a hilarious time hanging out.

4 Likes

Even though there’s Gravity Fall badges, is it actually difficult to add any characters, like Marble, Star, Marco, and characters from big green city to the game, even though they are Disney?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney