Live Chat: 3/19

We plan on giving every Hero a Red Skill :star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh… so the Q&A about refreshes was feedback for them… oooooooh…

1 Like

Can you hurry up with Mr Incs!! :joy::joy::joy:

When do you think that’ll be accomplished? 7 months? A year?

1 Like

If there anything planned for the second anniversary of the game?

1 Like

At least one of the Fab 5 (Minnie or Pluto)

Will it be hard to make a character like minnie?

Who do you think is the most powerful character that is considered as “legendary” and not in the game yet?

Exactly… it takes quite long and unbalance is only larger, none of WIR characters cam match with new things or even some old too.

3 Likes

The last Q&A they said there’s going to be one hero from Mickey and friends collection.

Any plans on changing the contest formats? I usually see Fortify the Networks.

Do you devs have balance expert in your company?

What current heroes, if any, do you believe needs a refresh?

Do you guys have a favorite current hero? (Which one was the most fun to work on or even just your favorite character in general?)

Do you guys have a tough time balancing characters and trying to make sure that they’re still fun to play with without making them so overpowered that people hate playing against them?

Which current hero’s from each class (Support, Damage, Tank, and Control) do you think are the strongest right now?

What friendships have been the most fun for you?

1 Like

I play Disney Heroes every day. Some heroes do end up becoming more prominent in the meta cough Randall cough than we intended but we have always tried to react to these heroes quickly.

We try to give all heroes a niche where they can be really good either by countering a team comp or fitting really well into a synergy. Challenger Seasons is partially intended to help drive the meta in a healthy way through the rules and bonus points.

6 Likes

Which character was the most challenging to make a skill set for?

I don’t know, but I have noticed that some heroes have friendships with heroes that were released exactly 20 heroes ago (I have seen over 10 cases). Why is this?

1 Like

Like how you recognize the situation

1 Like

I considered this for a while. Ultimately, I thought it would be more interesting to let Randall keep his niche of doing well on a Scare heavy team and nerf him in other ways. Other ways being his survivability, general damage output, ect.

1 Like

And how do you perceive is going with challenger?
Exist some changes you still want to do?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney