Live Chat: 7/3

I guess these went unnoticed… most of these still have no answer…

(The other questions too, not sure why they wer’t selected here)

Not sure now if this was the answer to Simpsons or Narnia, Narnia doesn’t seem to be something out of space from Disney. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Since the Cosmetic Collection was released, are you able to create costumes for current characters? It has been a long while since you discontinued making them. So, I felt glum that I can complete only Costume #1 collection.

2 Likes
  1. That’s a good question because it should be steal-able now. I’m going to address that after this Q&A.

2. Can you give some specific examples of this?

3. Heroes who have already been refreshed a while ago can be refreshed again, yes.

4 Likes

These are all great suggestions…thanks for sharing them! I’ll make sure to add them to our list of “Quality of Life” improvements.

3 Likes

Wow… so much that I missed! Ok here are my questions!

1 Like

We don’t have an official one. Our CS team is very small, so we don’t have the resources to dedicate to a Discord server. It’s something that we’ve talked about, but we decided to focus on the forums for our official communications.

1 Like

Here one bonus questions. @Leaf

1. After kim possible has later yet come. Could you do about pixar characters?

2. In the next future Update. What happened in the future in the game.

And 3. What is the next characters on red skill. Including one costume like elsa?

I really need to get this question answered. Cars has been my life.

1 Like

Hello

Hmm?

Can…U ve a look?

16…Heist needs truly rework

17.Like in guild war , we fight 3 teams…What about Guild war 2.0 where we need to fight only one team

@Polaris @Leaf Do Yall Plan On having a new game mode…in near future?

How you come with new franchises to the game (i am talking about the heroes like for example Jungle Book, Snow White and Gargoyles last updates?

Jessie can sometimes ignore disables, as it is part of her refreshed skills. And Aladdin can dodge the long ones with his red skill. But Hiro and Peter Pan never dodged a single disable for me.

As it was said in 1.17 patch notes, the chance of dodge was gonna be applied to enemy disables too, but I would have definitely noticed a 30% and especially a 50% chance by now. They can’t dodge them, unlike what it was said

1 Like

Ok here goes sorry if this is rude:

1. P2P has taken over the game and each update pushes them farther. Maybe make the game not so P2W. And make deals worth it not like 5 chips for 500 gems or 14 crates for 20 dollars.

2. There are too many OP characters like EQ, Baloo and Shan yu. Every character is like this now:
    White: Crazy damage
    Green: More than 12 seconds disable/Copy and paste a skill from another character
    Blue: Something barely unique
    Purple: Very insane buff
    Red: Hero gains hardy

Maybe make them more unique like you did with G M and N, Shang, Powerline and Eeyore.

1. Do you get ideas for characters from our character concepts.

2. Why add Piggy, Gonzo and Animal and not Kermit? and Stitch and not Lilo? And most of all Elsa, Kristoff and Sven and Olaf but not Anna

3. How’s Kim doing? She’s been delayed for almost 14 months now. Are making her the best character ever so she’s worth the wait.

4. Why didn’t you celebrate Pixar month last month?

5. Can cosmetic crates become more accessible in the near future.

6. Can guild gifts be equal for once? Like remember the Diamond crate incident. 274 for S1-16, only 3 for 17-22!? Absolutely inequal.

7. Can the caps slow down PLEASE use F2P need to catch up! We’re almost at a 200 level cap!

8. The berserk bug, when is that going to be fixed? Beast is going to keep slaughtering our line ups.

Ok, that was a lot.

3 Likes

Kim proved to be impossible?

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll answer that

1. We are not looking to sell Disney Heroes at this time :slight_smile:
  2. We are looking into the wifi issue with our German players. We’re definitely saddened that this is happening, and are trying to figure out a fix.
  3. We may add new servers in the future, but we want to make sure there’s a good reason to start up a new one.
  4. We have a friendship redesign on the docket for the future, which will cover sorting options

Happy 4th of July!

11 Likes

Sooo? What😏

1 Like
2 Likes

We can only have one version of any character in the game at a given time. So in this case, with Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, we have their movie versions so we won’t be able to add their TV versions. Though I love the Tangled TV designs!

5 Likes

The design team loves brainstorming and coming up with new ways to get you guys excited about our game and new modes are always a part of that discussion. Lately though our focus has mostly been on trying to improve the modes we currently have in the game, like the recent Creep Surge changes that we’re currently trying out on servers 2 & 9. You never know when something new might pop up though! Either way, we’d love to hear what your thoughts and ideas for new modes are, so make sure to share them here.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney