Live Chat: 7/3

No spoilers! :wink:

6 Likes

I hate to repost and be a pest like everyone else is doing, but this is at 8 likes and I’d appreciate if the questions were answered. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And never trust The Wiki. Because spoilers or it had unofficial

Same goes with my questions up there

How about TaleSpin and Don Karnage?

You did young Tron and old Kevin Flynn…

And DuckTales 2017, Della?!

2 Likes

Hello!

1. Both of these are bugs. Thanks for the heads up!

2. I’ve said this before but I loved writing Dash and WALL-E’s friendship. More recently, I loved writing Collette and Sally’s friendship.

3. The answer to this can be complicated but ultimately, yes. It’s fair to say Goliath is in the game mostly because of Disney+ (and because we’re fans of Gargoyles).

4. We pick them based on if they fit the current meta, if they aren’t very used by players, and how they were viewed by players in the past.

5. If by soon you mean in the next couple updates, no. If you mean by early winter…

8 Likes

This got buried, so any answers?

Guys, they are still answering questions near the beginning, no need to panic yet :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

That’s a really good idea. I’ll bring that up!

3 Likes

Ruby, always the voice of reason.

1 Like

I have another question, though not as important as the ones earlier.

1. Are Hiro, Peter Pan, Meg, Joy, Jack Sparrow, Shank or Miguel getting a red skill soon? At least a few of them??
1 Like

Sorry if this is a bother, but I really need answers rather than sleep…

1 Like

If Mufasa’s ever coming, I hope some parts of my concept are used. Morning Report and Kings of the Past for life.

And I so want Mufasa talking with Simba&Nala

Sorry if posted and answered already, late to getting on and a lot to scroll through. Well here was the questions I posted when you asked for questions ahead of time…

1. What made you guys decide to do cap increases per month? And followup , are you going to slow it down as majority are complaining about it, most of us say do it at least two months . I know whales that are not happy with it being monthly.
  2. Guild perks- how do you decide what to release and when.
  3. How do you determine friendships among toons
  4. Will there be guild help options down the line for red skill hero chips, regular hero chips, and badge bits?
  5. Can we remove Or lesson restriction on guild aid To maybe
    5 levels instead of 10?
  6. Why is the guild perk for hire Mercs for city watch/surge limited to plus three instead of plus five? Makes it hard for some players to hire mercs when cap increase days happen.
  7. Anything going to be done about spammers and wrong flaggers on the forums?
  8. What game modes or game mode changes can we suspect in future?
  9. Any plans in finding ways to increase non-mod rewards in invasion? (Without the solution being just increase tiers) And maybe release some of the mod upgrades like speed ups found in challengers as invasion rewards?
  10. Since you changed your minds about mods being sole for invasion (see challengers rewards) is there plans to change your minds about other aspects previously stated like no Star Wars, And Fox properties (simpsons, family guy, etc)
  11. Since some things have changed with vip status rewards , are there any other plans to change them around? (More tiers for the whales, maybe changing vip crate to level 10 instead of the current level 11, etc)
3 Likes

That’s my mind said. Also i need The beast. Jafar. Genie. And rafiki

2 Likes

They still dont answer my questions and they was at the beggining…

Thank you for your answer Polaris :-).
A bit too bad that there won’t be an official Discord server for Disney Heroes, but we do have our community server and at least we have a place on Discord to talk about Disney Heroes.

Right now posting the answers we have gotten in the Discord so that people there can more so see the answers and chat in terms of them, so that the Discord preferring people get to see as well :-).

@DoubleBeans can you quote the questions you’re answering. I’m lost about what some of the answers are referring to. Thanks :blush:

I was the first post and it still took about half an hour to get answered. Please have patience :slight_smile:

I think you mean Leaf @Naughty4U

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney