Live Chat: 7/3

I am just gonna leave this here in case it got ignored:

WHERE IS KIM POSSIBLE?

(I just wrote in all caps to get people’s attention, not to imply that I am yelling)

9 Likes

Ever since the notorious and widely hated cost increase of 1.7, it’s felt like PerBlue has been blatantly ignoring any player feedback regarding the game’s economy and the value of deals. I have a few questions regarding this.

• In the 1.17 patch notes when the amount of gold from daily quests was increased, it was also mentioned that PB was looking at other areas of the game to add more gold to. Is this something significant we’ll be seeing soon?

• Why are guild gift deals still offering breakers/power-ups for Invasion and 10 hero chips a pop? There’s been unanimous disapproval, and I haven’t talked to anyone who thought they were worth the price. After the success of the gold and diamond crate deals, it’s difficult to understand why PerBlue would continue to ignore the playerbase on this.

• Please tell me there’s a rework for deals bought with diamonds coming. The value of chips and stamina are usually worse than buying them from the market or the “buy more stamina” page, which feels like a slap in the face.

9 Likes

Here’s some questions:

1. When do you think it’s a good idea to increase the level cap?
  2. How is Kim Possible?
  3. How is Kermit the Frog?
  4. How is Anna?
  5. Any new modes or features planned?
  6. How is Lightning ROB doing? Any plans for this creep?
  7. When do you guys think it’s a good time to release a certain character?
  8. How do you fix a broken character?
  9. Will there be more badge avatars in the forums?
  10. Why didn’t Onward characters didn’t come for theater release to the game?
  11. Why we got young Tron and old Kevin Flynn?
6 Likes

As after Kim Possible has come later on. Not sure the owl house is next.

No one is add different characters until all we need
KIM POSSIBLE still.

1 Like

In a previous Dev Q&A you said Kermit was no longer in development, due to his walking animation.
Did you, and if not, would you, consider making him stationary? Like Gerald, Marlin and Nemo, but on his classic log.

9 Likes

Can you make a clear all for the queued war cars so it easier to move members around?
Can you add a counter to the friends list so we know if it’s almost full & also add the guild name to the message you receive when your friend list is full?
In the guild info for surge can you make the members names clickable to be able to send a message, like it is with war? It’s very inconvenient to look at the guild info and then have to click out to the guild member list to send people messages.

2 Likes

@Polaris @DoubleBeans @Leaf
Is there a possibility that characters from movies turned TV series could come in tbe game?
And from Disney XD like Amphibia, Big City Greens, or endes series like Randy Cunningham or Wander Over Yonder?
And did you take on count reboot versions of certain characters, like Ducktales? Honestly, I want 2017 Webby and Mrs. Beakley over the classic versions

3 Likes

Hi Musketeer! I won’t be able to answer every question on this list but I’ll see what I can do.

1. Kim Possible is in the same state as she was last Dev Q&A; definitely in progress, but not sure-fire enough to have a scheduled release yet.
  2. Invasion reward refresh will be covered by CommanderJack’s post!
  3. We have done work to make older chapters cost less stamina based on server age, and we will likely do a little more in this arena in the future.
  4. This is a good idea! I’ll add it to our backlog. Currently with how time-intensive it is to create and balance contests, this would not be tenable. But perhaps something similar, in the same spirit?
  5. Red skills are on their way for all heroes! They take time to design and implement, so they get released a few at a time.
  6. We have been asking the community to vote on the forums for hero refreshes and have done the same for red skills, but I know it’s not been as frequent lately. We should bring this back!
  7. This is still on our list to do!
  8. We will be sticking to core Disney / Pixar properties.
16 Likes

Thanks to the community’s feedback, we’re actually looking at the Invasion Mod Power economy at this moment, so you should be seeing some changes there in the very near future!

Yup, we’re always thinking about new and interesting collections to add to the game, so keep your eyes peeled. In the meantime, if you have any other ideas for collections, please make sure to share them with us!

Thanks, that’s great feedback and we’ve been keeping tabs on the community’s thoughts around Cosmetics in general. Internally we’re still evaluating the feature to determine what, if any, changes need to be made, but adding some amount of cosmetics to unlock has been part of the discussion.

2 Likes

Aw man, no Narnia.

This was needed

What’s that?

It really wasn’t. It just means PB is procrastinating on KP

4 Likes

Hi Leaf,

Aww OK, that’s a pity. Thank you:)

1 Like

…come on

1 Like

Well, darn

I guess these went unnoticed… most of these still have no answer…

(The other questions too, not sure why they wer’t selected here)

Not sure now if this was the answer to Simpsons or Narnia, Narnia doesn’t seem to be something out of space from Disney. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Since the Cosmetic Collection was released, are you able to create costumes for current characters? It has been a long while since you discontinued making them. So, I felt glum that I can complete only Costume #1 collection.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney