Live Chat: 7/3

It does have a skin that looks like one of the heroes, so can’t post that, but here’s a bit :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Is it an upcoming hero?

With No red skill?? Hmm Interesting…

What was that?

1. That is correct, all disables are considered debuffs. Stacks of Hardy and Donald’s Purple skill should block all debuffs (which includes all disables). Great question, I’m glad we can clarify that.

2. So this is a little tricky but for that specific example, it depends on the speed of the animations. It depends on how long it takes Mulan’s rocket to hit her target and how long it takes for Baymax to fly across the screen, applying the shield and hardy to allies. Generally, Baymax tends to be able to get the Hardy on his allies before Mulan’s rocket hits them so Baymax blocks her stun.

3. “Flinching” is not considered a disable/debuff so it is not affected by Hardy. I can give you a quick rundown on flinching too. Flinching occurs when heroes take 15% or more of their max HP in a single hit and a flinch will interrupt any skill or basic attack they are trying to perform at the time.

4. All buffs given “before” combat begins are considered passive and are never modified during combat and do not give an in combat buff icon. Passive stat boosts do not modify other passive stat boosts, generally. In Launchpad’s case, his stat boost is added at the beginning of combat and it is not modified after that, even if he gets a skill power boost mid fight by Nick’s red skill or Kristoff and Sven’s skill power boost.

6 Likes

But aren’t they already in-game? Or are they future ones?

1 Like

I bet it’s a future one

If it add also like 7th star. There’s no way

Maybe Kim…Or any other…If yes…Coool

It had six stars

Thank you!!

Already in the game.

1 Like

So you can’t post it, w h y?

1 Like

Gonna say it again.

I was talking about future update.

Hm I’d like my questions to be answered really.

Oh, btw, the thing with badge bits could be easily solved by lowering the amount…
Like 10 to 9, 20 to 18, 30 to 27, 50 to 45.

1 Like

I’m in the software development field as a consultant and a QA Architect. I’m curious about what SDLC methodology your organization is using. Are you guys utilizing Agile (scrum/kanban?) and DevOps? I’m curious what tools you’re implementing (MicroFocus/Open Source).

You said open ended. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they are in the files but @polaris doesn’t want to spoil

In the meantime cookies for all the team thanks again for all the effort you put in the game :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: (don’t forget cookie emoji for the win).

Could there be some testing with different values for this? Heroes deal so much damage now that it’s not uncommon in the slightest to take over 15% HP of damage at once.

Also on a similar note - could there be some testing of possible ways to prevent animation lock-ups? Obviously in DS you guys created something monstrous in Moon Drake (in both a good & bad way :smile:) and thankfully we’ve not quite reached that level here, but with certain hero combinations we aren’t miles off. It can ruin the battle and leave 1 team unable to do pretty much anything - is there a good way of stopping that from happening?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney