Live Chat: 7/3

1. I think this is an interesting idea to think more about! I’ll get this added to our backlog.
  2. We are looking into updating our Invasion rewards; CommanderJack will be adding more detail to this answer in a post in this thread.
  3. We have reduced stamina cost per node for old nodes depending on the age of the server. We’re looking at whether we want to do another layer of this in the future.
  4. The Guild Aid feature exists for this reason! :slight_smile:
  5. An Invasion refresh (or at least a new boss) is something on our radar.
13 Likes

I have some questions:

1. Why is the berserk buff still impossible to be stolen? It acts as a buff that can be removed, so it makes no sense that it can’t be stolen.

2. In the update 1.17 patch notes, it was mentioned that heroes with dodging skills were now able to dodge disables. Or better, they were supposed to, as it clearly isn’t working. What happened to this??

3. Is there a chance for old heroes who already had refreshes to receive some more balancements/buffs? Most of them are irrelevant again, and others would just need some boosts.

4. Heist rework?? It’s really boring and gives poor resources right now.

5. Status of Kim Possible???

6. Any plans for balancing the resources given and the resources needed? They clearly aren’t enough, and pretty much everyone agrees. Gold, stamina, Xp bottles, disk power… everything is lacking.

7. What about something similar to a “practice mode”, where we can use all characters at the level we decide to (even not unlocked ones) and we get to choose opponents too, so we can test strategies?? (Of course this isn’t meant to give rewards, it’s just for testing teams).

8. Could you announce contests more in advance, and give the resources needed WHILE they are running (for example, the diamond crates one)? Also, the scoring system has been way too low recently, it takes SO MUCH to get to 1M on some contests.

9. Guild gifts are a joke currently. Any chances to see diamond crates deals again? Or stamina deals (with an amount of stamina pots similar to diamond crates one)?

5 Likes

I just wanna thank all of you guys who made this game, you make so many people happy every day and you deserve to be congratulated

6 Likes

Will Cosmetic crates ever become easier to get? It’s way to much of a pain right now.

6 Likes

On old, yes, but new chapters cost still much, and newest too much, 14 stamina is too overwhelming, and we have more characters than before, 111. This little change would change a lot for good.

7 Likes

It’s a generic ‘hero’ that doesn’t have any special abilities. I use it a lot when players write in saying a hero’s skill isn’t working correctly, and it gives me a quick easy way to test the hero against a blank slate.

There are players who don’t want to know what’s coming in the future, so we don’t want spoilers talked about to ruin the surprise. We know that players mine the files for information, but we ask people keep it to themselves.

17 Likes
  1. Also can badges be dropped for every single raid we do in campaigns? Or at least reduce the amount of bits needed?
5 Likes

will there be new costumes?
will pluto be added to the game as a separate character?
will there be an option to dismantle mods?

2 Likes

This is a big no

2 Likes

Hey Sarah, thanks for this suggestion. We have thought about this track as well, but unfortunately it does not make things faster.

6 Likes

Since it probably isn’t a Disney character, you wouldn’t get in trouble if you gave us a screenshot, would you?

2 Likes

Answer : a triple No.

Sry🤷‍♂️

Hey. I also mentioned that if it add Fred. GoGo. Wasabi and Honey Limon. Maybe it arrived or coming soon.

@Leaf
Perhaps U didnt got what i mean.
I meant like…U can ask for 9 refills a day and U have to be less than required lvl…(10 levels minus the level cap)
But What about resource trade…if anyone can donate anyone in any amount maybe…make a fixed number…Like 100 refills…at one chance.
Or 10M gold a day …500 xp drinks a day…
Guilds are bcoz for being as a team…S…It will really help many members…One who buy alot…Can…Help their guild members…alot…Otherwise…Aid…For many it will be highly helpful.Hope…U guys…ll consider it

2 Likes

There’s been quite a lot of feedback on here that guild aid isn’t always particularly useful, because it usually can’t be requested for the heroes that the player is actually using in their lineups :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think it sees as much use as it could as a result. It’s also pretty expensive in the higher levels - perhaps there could be a guild perk added that provides a ‘boon’ to aided currency & can be leveled up to improve that boon

9 Likes

Hello, 3 questions…

1. Any plans to revamp stamina cost on badges and gold cost for skills and badges??
  2. Any plans to revamp xp as its getting harder in comparison to everything else??
  3. Any plans to add lessened costs for anything else I might have missed out???
5 Likes

I think this question got lost.

1 Like

I think they all got lost

1 Like

I think it got Failed

I seriously need this question to be answered from the devs.

Is there a reason you don’t do 3 star heroes anymore?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney