Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

I don’t think Gravity Falls is owned by Disney…

I’m not a disney fanatic, do not expect me to know

For the record, you did a great job with the PotC characters. (Don’t know if you did a good job with Tron Legacy or not cuz I never saw it.)

7 Likes

It is…

1 Like

An Alton Brown fan, I see. Did you ever watch Cutthroat Kitchen?

Me neither :sweat_smile:

Oh, I’ve heard of them

Oh wow :open_mouth:

1 Like

Who’s your favourite My Hero Academia character? I love that one, too! My favourite is Mirko the Rabbit Hero!

5 Likes

I mean, there isn’t any evidence that GF isn’t owned by Disney…

They’re our own original design!

13 Likes

Why was Angel added but not Slushy? Slushy was in more episodes and media than Angel.

Well I don’t watch Gravity Falls, so I cannot see the evidence anyways :laughing:

1. Are there any plans to release a new hardy focused character? (I don’t mean like Mr. Big who just uses hardy in one skill, I mean like a character that uses hardy as main “feature”)

2. Since a quick win would not really allow you to score many points from the challenger rules anyway, are there any plans to remove the quick fight bonus? I just find it weird that some heroes are used everywhere literally just to make the fight longer than 15 seconds

3. About challenger points from rules, they seem to be highly inconsistent. So… how do the scorings work here?

1 Like

What about characters that are in films based off the parks (Leota stil has a chance…)

I think these are also off the table… Good question!

9 Likes

Awesome to see another Marvel fan! :grin:!
Looking super forward to it myself.
tumblr_9d5a5f6d00e89b98c822ca4415125a60_d32597be_2048

Me rn:

8 Likes

It looks SO good. I can’t wait!

:thinking:

Tough.

I like Eraser Head, he’s funny, but I’m thinking Hawk or Endeavor after everything with All Might.

1 Like

So you can add salads but not ghosts…

I do! :laughing:

4 Likes

Awesome! And thank you! I try my best. :grin:

We have such a hilarious and creative community and I think the memes have displayed that so well. I am just so happy to be along for the ride and see the great things others make.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney