Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

Elsa’s first design was Elsa from the original Frozen. When Frozen 2 released, we updated her to be Elsa from Frozen 2. Original Frozen Elsa and Frozen 2 Elsa considerably different characters, so it wouldn’t make sense for Elsa from Frozen 2 to go back to her old outfit from the original movie!

8 Likes

How sweet.

3 Likes

No worries, I enjoy just hanging out, too :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Unfortunately, Disney Parks characters are off the table. Sorry!

11 Likes

If that’s true doesn’t that mean the loading screen will have to change too since it still has Elsa in her outfit from the first movie?

1 Like

Couldn’t you give players an option/make it a costume because you still have the sprites?

7 Likes

What about characters that are in films based off the parks (Leota stil has a chance…)

4 Likes

Any answer to this?

3 Likes

Have you watched the teaser for Pixar’s LUCA and did you like it ? :smiley:

1 Like

I do. :eyes:

20 Likes

If so, do you enjoy our memes? :upside_down_face:

Is Don Karnage and TaleSpin possible to be added?

There are mentioned plans about adding some TV show(s) characters… are they will be from old shows, new shows, or both?

5 Likes

Making a real life person into an animated Disney Heroes style character is much more challenging, yes.

9 Likes

I loved Brave Little Toaster (Specifically goes to mars) as a kid. Any chance of getting Characters from that?

3 Likes

I like Disney music (hehe) and 8-bit like Anamanaguchi and Snail’s House.

13 Likes

How was Slinky Dog added because Slinky is a toy not owned by disney?

Question 1: Can you please add more obscure Disney characters like the Zoogs, Mr. Boogedy, or Nightmare Ned to the game?
Question 2: I think that characters should have third friendships, and when you’ve 5-starred all 3 of the friendship disks, you can unlock a mega friendship disks that greatly enhances your character’s stats, and can be upgraded even further with more memories, like how you upgrade red skills.
Question 3: I’d like a way to use my heroes that I don’t use in battle to gather resources like gold, diamonds, or XP drinks. Like, maybe you assign them to a gold or diamond mine, and while they farm those resources, they’re unable to be used for other stuff.

What are the possibilities of Gravity Falls characters to be added in the game?

4 Likes

Why did you stop making costumes for characters?

I like a lot of different types of music (not country though), but what I listen to really depends on my mood or what I’m doing. I’ve been listening to a lot of Owl City during work recently. It has a nice mix of soothing background music and catchy beat.

I haven’t watched Food Network in a long time but when I did by favorites were

Iron Chef America and Good Eats.

Yes!!!

I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m looking forward to seeing it. Looks amazing!

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney