Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

This did:
How did Captain Salazar die?

After toying with Sparrow, Salazar pierced Jack through the chest with the trident in an attempt to kill him. … As Barbossa, Jack, Carina, and Henry attempted to escape by climbing the Black Pearl’s anchor, Salazar’s now mortal crew drowned.

1 Like

Any chance you guys could… leak a hero via emojis at the end of every Q&A starting with this one? Like, a character that is not in the files at all?

(I’m talking about Dr. Drakken and another comedic character…)

7 Likes

Not sure if we can talk about the DATAMINED Lumiere that disappeared as he come in the past. But if you can share something about him we will appreciate it.

1. Eventually, yes.
  2. Quick win bonus points exist so players can’t cheese their defending lineups with 1 low leveled hero. It may not be perfect, but we’re going to keep it for the time being.
  3. We try to balance the Bonus Points each season so players don’t get waaay too many or waaay too few points. They can be inconsistent from team to team but they are balanced to be worth going for each season.
7 Likes

I meant he was supposed to be in the game, so where did he go?

2 Likes

I heard Lumiere disappeared from DH’s files and was missing while two years.
What happened to the development of Lumiere?

3 Likes

Uh…I didn’t know Salazar was of the PotC…or that he was being considered?

We got crazy dude, psycho dude, crab lady goddess, and tentacled thing. What on earth could this Salsazar guy bring to the table?

(Yes I misspelled it on purpose.)

3 Likes

(I’ll answer in a PM)

2 Likes

It can depend on the hero but from conception to putting them in the game, usually 6-12 months. It can be years in a select few cases.

3 Likes

We decide where in their journey they are most represented as having all the skills that we want them to have, and choose based on that.

3 Likes

Such as who?

Why make me choose! I love them both

6 Likes

:smiley:

This has made my whole day.

8 Likes

Intersting ! Can we know which hero has the record of the longest development ?

1 Like

Could something be said about Dr. Drakken, he was leaked in-game, appears in data as ready, why he still wasn’t released? Same problems as Kim?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, no, she will not be in Disney Heroes. Sorry, we’d love to have her too.

6 Likes

YES PLEASE

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yes. It is. Did… Did you seriously not know this?

3 Likes

I forget something. Better now that later.

The modes like City Watch, Surge and Heist use the City map but since we have now the Hub. This can be used as alternative map in the future?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney